Travel Blogs from San Diego
... I had the right to choose for myself. In so doing I shut him out until I had lost everything. Only since I had come home I went to renew my temple recommend.
As a Latter-day Saint member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints you have to meet with a man who serves with permission, priesthood, and authority as the regional leader, known as the ...
... the statue of the sailor and the nurse celebrating the end of WW2 with a kiss, and the Midway ship now a museum.We were escorted out of the harbour by two coast guards, both with a manned gun at the bow! On the way out we passed the airforce base with helicopters and jet fighters at the ready.About six hundred passengers left today and six hundred newies boarded to head to Vancouver and some to continue to Alaska.
... was best because a prolonged goodbye would have made me cry more.
The first step onto the ship was the most exciting moment! I could not believe that I was standing where my cousin did almost 10 years ago and I was embarking on my own voyage around the world. I went through all the registration stations on board and finally got lunch. After that I had to go back to the main meeting lecture room on the ship, ...
... The easiest way is to fall into pride, believing I could save myself through my own efforts, and that my way was best for me regardless of the suggestions I was given for wisdom. When I was 17 years old my heart turned cold, it turned hard against my family, friends, and God. For ten years I was left wondering without the slightest hint that God was with me, although he was waiting behind the door of my heart that I had so conveniently ...
... at the big statue nearby.
I eventually made it to the seaport village. This area had a few shops, restaurants and cafes. I looked around the shops, got some lunch and ate while listening to music. I then got a gelato
and wandered around some more. After finishing with the seaport village i walked over to the Santa Fe depot and went to the meeting point for the tour that i was going to do.
This tour was ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $218
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $181
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Pleasantly surprised
- A Disappointing experience
- Great Vacation- would return again
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Western San Diego, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $187
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate