No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Riviera Taormina
Travel Blogs from Taormina
... of the towns below as we raised our glasses of prosecco. The next morning before we left Rob and I went to look at the Greek amphitheatre, which is another well preserved example of the clever design and engineering of people from long ago. We had a little picnic lunch at the hotel, with the view to Mt Etna and the coast, then we walked to get the bus to Catania, to begin our journey to ...
... nearby, Mt Etna. One of the ancient sites is the Greek amphitheatre which could seat 7,000 people. It was a little challenging to find the place and the man who sold us the ticket was difficult to understand, and there were no signs with prices. He then had difficulty working out we needed €3 change! After a tasty lunch of a Sicilian antipasti, (meats, cheeses, olvives) and a Greek salad, we wandered back to our ...
And then there was Mt. Etna. The active volcano rose directly in front of us and was belching white clouds from two of its four major craters. Our guide said we were seeing completely normal behavior: just steam, not a sign of impending eruption.
What is it, with these cute little towns in the hills? Cinque ...
... top, we walked along the edge next to two craters, I had lunch at this stop (arancini, coffee and canoli cake). Nice sunny day today. We spent some time waiting for the English people to get back to the bus, thought we had lost them! Next stop was an underground cave, we were issued with a hard hat and torch. Last stop was to ...
... pasta with tomatoes and eggplant and veal schnitzel which they call steak and bread! Also wine and a beer. Sunny day today, took the chairlift back down and walked back to our hotel for a rest. We found the pool and had a rest there but sun nearly gone now. Walked to the beach at Isola Bella and stayed there for a while then went back to the hotel for wine, beer and nibbles for ...
Other places to stay in Taormina
Via Nazionale 105, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Gorgeous hotel, but wi-fi …
- Enchanteur et haut de gamme !
Via Madonna delle Grazie 3, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Fantastic stay at the Monte Tauro
- Not up to scratch!
- Selective information.....
Piazza San Domenico 5, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $401
- Gorgeous gardens, beautiful public rooms, disappointing bedrooms
- Wonderful and unique - like staying in a living museum
Via Teatro Greco 59, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $849
- Stunning service, views and rooms
- An oasis at the end of a long vacation
- Grand Prices, Grand View but no Grand Hotel
Via Nazionale 189, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $182
Bagnoli Croci 75, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Excellent location, staff rude and disapointing food
- Great Hotel, Not So Great Staff!
- Excellent hotel and excellent staff
Via Nazionale 147, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $269
Via Bagnoli Croci, 79, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- I LOVED this hotel
- Villa Belvedere - rude, arrogant, inhospitable
- Lovely hotel with beautiful views
Via Guardiola Vecchia 27, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great Hotel
- Fab Holiday
- Fantastic hotel, town and island
Via Nazionale 161, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $367
Via Pirandello 50, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $352
- Un vero 5 stelle lusso!
- Wunderbares San Pietro
- Superhotel in guter Lage
Via Bagnoli Croce 92, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Fabulous break
- Food dreadful, but stunning views
- Bristol Park Hotel August 2003
Via Don Giovanni Bosco 10, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $90
Via Nazionale 107/A, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $56
Via Dietro Cappuccini 10, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Via Circonvallazione 61, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $151
Via Bagnoli Croce 1, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $193
- A great hotel
- Only ok; lots of steps
- Good View But...
Via Nazionale 114, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $111
Via Leonardo da Vinci 83, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Via Giacomo Matteotti 2, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $97
Via Toselli 8, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- View Mount Etna from your …
- Excellent location - good hotel
- Price is not in proportion to quality offered
Via Guardiola Vecchia 34, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $195
- Fabulous small hotel with great service and views
- Lovely hotel;great location;teriffic views
- Breathtaking views
Via Luigi Pirandello 60, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Fantastic Place to stay!
- A great stay at the Bel Soggiorno
- We would happily return to Bel Soggiorno
Piazzale Della Funivia, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $113
Via Madonna delle Grazie 9, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $86