How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Kids activities or Babysitting
Photos of Riverbank Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Riverbank Inn Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... of money and time into a well pump, power system, pipes, storage containers, filters for a small spring that could be destroyed in a landslide or flood? What is the Monroe Institute anyway and why am I so interested in understanding out of body experiences? This trip from the Bay Area to Vancouver Island, British Columbia will involve a lot of driving for a man with a broken foot. ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... visitors...we never could figure out where the guy with the microphone trying to entice and heckle people was hiding. We did not pay the entrance fee to walk the trail but did go through the gift shop, with many of its souvenirs made in China, to visit the End of the Trail Museum. Floor to ceiling glass cases held extensive artifact displays from the Native American tribes. I feel that we are becoming amateur experts on clothing, ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... judgement a bit on this RV park and the Redding/Red Bluff area since it was so oppressively hot at 106 degrees that we stayed in the A/C most of the day. Even the dogs didn't want to go out.
At 6:30 pm or so we ventured out to see one sight that Jon can now cross off his Bucket list - the Sun Dial ...