TripAdvisor Reviews Ritzi Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... websites, including Dachau's own, and plenty of worthwhile books written. Anyone living in Christchurch who would like to borrow either of the above-mentioned books from us, please just ask - they are both recommended reading.
I have a great interest in history and as mentioned above,this whole topic in particular,as it forms a part of our family's and my country's story. Many readers will be familiar with the words "Those who do not ...
... club imaginable as we walked through town. One near our hotel even advertised "lab-dances", JD and I wondered if this was simply a typo or if it took place in a science lab, with scientists in white coats dancing around you with beakers and scalpels. Sadly, we did not have time to find out. The next day JD and I had some excellent Asian food in the train station before leaving for Frankfurt. The restaurant was called "Asiahung"... I had green curry tofu ...
... avoiding all the toll-roads. But around Perpignan we encountered a really strong wind and poor Nick had to battle to keep the car on the road. As we were sharing the road with a few semis and big trucks, they also faced the same problems which made driving rather nerve-wracking. But we got close to Millau and decided that we would go to a lookout to get our first look at the Viaduct which we had heard was an engineering marvel. Have I mentioned that it is still ...
... three baskets too. So that's another thing to look forward to. Neither of us have seen a live basketball game, so that'll be a new experience!
After all the exciteent, we donned our Bayern scarfs, hats and newly purchased shirt with "22 Ric*********** the back, and got into the game. The atmosphere was electric! Everyone screaming out the players names when they scored. Even louder screams when they found our that their rival teams of ...
... on the ride to Rothesburg. Rothesburg was a medieval town an it still has a stone wall surrounding it. There were a lot of reenactments going on with people dressed up, singing, playing music and demonstrating medieval life. So that was pretty fun. We walked around a bit and got a 'snowball' basically a round cookie with various topping. I got one with chocolate in and covering it. Pretty yummy but a little too ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87