Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... Aunty Bron!! Hope you had a nice day.
Today was a similar day again. Shopping at Alamona shopping centre. We had a nice walk there but the kids weren't keen to walk home in the heat. Needed another swim of course and this time we had our floating rings to lounge around on. I walk into the water ready for that breathtaking "Ah its cold" feeling but you just don't get it here. I said to Blacky today its ...
... and Saturn - which was awesome, you could see Saturn's rings. An amazing way to finish our trip here. We're now back in Waikiki and flying out to Fiji tomorrow. It's a fairly long flight but we also cross the international date line so we lose a day - boo! But we get to spend 2 days in sunny Fiji just relaxing in our resort so it's not all bad ...
... job when I return from Japan in November, I just won't be able to actually sign anything official until January. It's a little disappointing but it's not a big deal and saves me $1,000 in the short run. Now I'm getting ready to head out for a night of music and friends. Alx is having his last solo night at Lulu's in Waikiki, so a couple of friends and I are going to go down for some drinks and dinner. Who knows, maybe there will be a story to tell ...
... for a restaurant. We didn't want a chain restaurant, so we were looking for local restaurants. I had a dining magazine with me and found another restaurant overlooking the marina. It was sunset so I knew it would be beautiful, It was a gorgeous sunset - with the sailboats in the foreground. Marty had prime rib and I had mahimahi encrusted with macadamia nuts. I'm not a fan of this fish, but thought I would give it a try. It was ...
... was really lovely and quiet, and it had a large tree in the sand providing lots of shade. Samuel had a fun time climbing on the large roots of the tree, and Adalia being the go-getter that she is decided she could do whatever Samuel could do. She did so well, and got quite high, then tripped and landed on her face. There were tears and a little bit of blood, but it was thankfully only a minor injury. The water wasn't nearly as clear, or the sand ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki