Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan from our 11 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... br> charley from norway
paula from australia
katie, jessica, heather, lori and sana from usa
people here get crazy when i tell them im from amsterdam, and offer me weed, they get more crazy when i tell them in not smoking, and still ask me opinion about weed...i dont know!!
waikiki is like a little amsterdam and on kuhio ave theirs so much prositutes walking,
its the only place in usa where you are not arrested when ...
... head in but knew I couldn't, so I just sat out there floating with the waves. Surfing is very tiring, not nearly as easy as the movies make it. Dan kept going and catching all of the waves. Finally we were finished which I was happy about, surfing is just not for me. I will stick to my boating to enjoy the ocean with. After our surf lesson, we had lunch at Yardhouse. We headed across the street ...
... Why is there always one couple on every tour that can’t make it back to the bus on time? We got back to the bus a minute or two before the departure time, sat down, and waited, and waited, and waited. Finally, fifteen minutes later, Mr. and Mrs. Clueless sauntered on board, looked at the over 30 people sitting patiently in their seats and said “Oh, are we the last ones?” Now, I could see how someone could make a mistake once and miss the ...
Dolphin Encounter!! Oh, wow, this was amazing. We were shuttled from Waikiki to a small port on the west of Oahu where we boarded a zodiac (inflatable dinghy on steroids) and headed off to find dolphins. Luckily for us we had chosen today and there were at least 100 dolphins hanging around this bay swimming back and forth in smaller pods of up to 20 individuals. We hopped in with our snorkels and flippers (also life vests ...
... en million gange smukkere end den sædvanlige grå murstenvæg jeg plejer at være vant til i de sidste træningscentre jeg har trænet i! Og så når man er færdig, træder man ud i den varmeste luft og gå hjem langs stranden og bliver igen overvældet over den fantastiske udsigt der er. Udover udsigten er personalet vildt hjælpsom. Fredag (31) var Kathrine og jeg til trænings bootcamp på stranden med 4 andre danske HPU studerende som var et gratis tilbud ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $99
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $226
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $285
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $109
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $548
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $380
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $136
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $154
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki