Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... to just bite the bullet. She was cheap, but she's mine. Let's call her Tanya. She looks good, especially at a distance. But up close you can see the tawdriness, the hard edges. She's squeezes into a familiar shape, but is heavy and sometimes even a bit ponderous in her movements. But we have fun together! Tanya takes me places I've never been before. When I ride her hard, her ...
... out which restaurant to go. Most of the stores there were closed or were closing. And it was not like Boston's Chinatown where every other door is a restaurant. We walked around and did not find but a couple restaurants. Yelp did not help much. Finally we decided to go to a Vietnamese restaurant called Tram Le's, which was right there near where we parked. We yelped it and the 2 reviews gave it 4 stars. OK, we would eat there! The food ...
... imagine is quite spectacular. Paul's trip involved a more scenic trip around the coast, there should be a chance to see a huge blow hole (caused by waves) unfortunately the waves weren't too big today so no great show. There was a scenic view point, which I also went to. Purchased a couple of bits. (as you do). Back on board, a bit late to eat in the main restaurant so up to self service (but that's ok) the show tonight was a male quartet ( yes I know what ...
... and the entertainers were in the garden courtyard surrounded by lots of people. We heard the music being played, the singing, and saw the fireworks display.
We walked back to the our hotel along the beach boardwalk. It was quite safe. As we were walikng along we passed an open air restaurant playing the Cha Cha Slide. Ha we said, we know this song. The dancefloor was not large but I could not help but notice the dancers were all women. Some ...
... it also pointed out the island where they filmed Gilligan's Island.
We hit the biggest town on the east side of the island which was Kane Ohe and via a convenient tunnel was back in Honolulu is about 15 minutes.
We picked up Margaret and made another trip to Waikele to buy up a few more items before returning the car and calling it a night.
In all I am pretty used to driving here now, there were no moments of terror like there was on the Big ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $173
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $315
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $99
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $533
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $298
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $197
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $142
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $105
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki