Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan
TripAdvisor Reviews Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... but most were top end brands that really didn't interest us. We found out there was a Walmart just a couple of blocks away and decided to take a look and see whether the images we see on the Internet are to be believed. Well there were some definite contenders. I found a copy of a CD I wanted about half the price they were asking at the airport and we each bought a can of Coke for 50 cents each. We went back to the food court and out to the bus stop to wait for the number ...
... was 14 years ago & everything seems more prosperous & well maintained now - there's a Singapore feel to it without the humidity. Dinner at Bills Sydney (Bill Granger) was delightful & had a cocktail to celebrate being here ...
... in and checked out the sights a little bit. We went to Jimmy Buffets for dinner but because we were still full from lunch on the plane we shared a volcano of nachos. It was pretty good but way too much for just two people. We left 3/4 of it there! Went back to the hotel to lay down for 15 minutes and back to the beach for the sunset. Was beautiful and worth walking over even though we were ...
... Barbara’s birthday and I had planned to make it special for her by arranging a special dinner in the Statendam’ s upscale Panicle Dining room. For this special evening the room had been transformed into the famous Le Circ restaurant in New York complete with mouthwatering French cuisine. A beautiful sunset, great bottle of wine, and a chocolate mousse birthday cake put the cherry on the top of a perfect evening.
... that Japan did to America. It was a little weird, for one I wasn’t used to being back in America, an two, most of the tourists at that site where Japanese. After watching the film, we got on a boat to go to the memorial of the ship Arizona. The ship Arizona was one of the many vessels Japan shot down. They never took it out of the water, because it was the tomb of all the lost men. I learned a lot today!
Today we went on the longest travel day ever. But instead ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
2169 Kalia Rd., Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $15
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
2199 Kalia Road, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $69
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki