Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... of the USA
Pacific Fleet ,Historic Downtown Honolulu Driving Tour ,Punchbowl National
Cememtery of the Pacific, Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha
Statue, and More.
I have been picked up
from my resort in Waikiki for my tour and I am very excited to see the iconic pearl
harbour and to learn about its amazing history. We are half way through the tour
now and we have stopped at the ...
... dinner which was amazing. We had salmon and tuna rolls and then I had plain seared tuna with steamed vegetables and Dais had pork belly with noodles. It was the cheapest yet best meal we've had here and we were suitably satisfied. Although I did get a slight pain so I took another tablet. Apparently they're super addictive and I can see why, they just put you out of your misery and pleasantly to sleep and you wake up good as ...
... with vegetables & chocolate cake for dessert very yummy, feeling like all we have done so far is eat, eat & eat. Its been a very long day & I am looking forward to having some sleep ready for tomorrow's adventure. Quick facts: Hawaiian Airlines flight from Sydney was on an Airbus 330, seats 294 passengers , took 452 minutes that's 9 hours 45 minutes where the temperature was about 28.2 degrees ...
... wide open doors that allowed the trade winds to flow through. Waves gently lapped at the white sand beach just a few feet outside the door. On the other side of the bar area, keiki's (children) splashed in the large, palm bordered pool. The San Diego Chargers were playing the New York Jets on tv.....all seemed right with the world. We enjoyed the game, a couple of beers and two orders of the best poke (ahi tuna marinated in soy sauce, with ...
My last blog was a few days ago I know. That is because we have been caught up in so much here on this fabulous Island. I will briefly tell you what we have done and seen in the last 3 days as the photos will speak for themselves. Arrived late afternoon Sunday to settle in at the Moana Surf-rider Hotel right on Waikiki Beach. Had a 6.30am start Monday for our tour of Pearl Harbour (very moving) and sightseeing around Honolulu. This was a fairly long ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki