Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan
TripAdvisor Reviews Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
It was a hot bugger out there. I was packed and prepared though. After walking and easily becoming so enthralled in what I was witnessing I was excited to see the grand finale - a magnificent waterfall. I have to admit it wasn't as magnificent as I imagined. There were life vests, some sort of Asian invasion, and overweight Americans swimming about like a bunch of drowning frogs (no offense to anyone in any of the above categories, seriously). Maybe it ...
... the top you had to go through a tiny, dark tunnel that was about a hundred feet long. Nobody really liked that part as it was prettttty creepy. Luckily I’m not too claustrophobic! We then had to go up at LEAST a hundred stairs.. seriously so. many. stairs. We were all joking that we are going to have pretty toned butts by the end of this trip from all our hikes.. I’ll let ya know how that turns out. Finally we got to the top and it was beautiful. Totally worth ...
... shapes, sizes and colors! It was simply beyond beautiful and awesome. Somehow I actually got drug away after our fill was had (but I'll be back for sure!) We had worked up quite an appetite and finally found a local joint to satiate our hunger. We found Kahuku Grill where we partook of something called Shem's Big Bad Boy Burger! Some sort of avocado, bacon, cheese, Shem sauce, and grease. They ...
... and the whole thing was just unbelievable. Definitely once in a lifetime and definitely something that I'll never forget.
The rest of this week we have training for camp which is super repetitive and boring, but I guess it's just part of the process. On the bright side, we get to meet our camp kiddos on Friday and I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT!!! AHHH!! :) This is what it's all about! I got my assignment today and I'll be working with 5 and 6 year olds. They are the cutest ...
... a little aerodynamically challenged ) it came with Han Solo frozen in carbinite a character that could not be purchased separately . Fast forward two weeks later at the beach as I frantically search the sand in the surrounding area of our camp for said Han Solo character. The feeling of leaving the beach sun burned and disheveled and with my new favorite Han Solo toy unwillingly sacrificed to the earth has stayed with me since.
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki