Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... and it's nice to be able to do Hawaii-ish things during the week. Tuesday we went snorkeling in Sharks Cove. Now if you've ever worked with kids (specifically kindergarteners) you're probably thinking the same thing I was when I found out we were going: umm we're taking 25 five year olds SNORKELING?! Like, asking them to purposely stick their heads underwater for a prolonged amount of time?! The lifeguard in me was having a mini panic attack. And if you're a normal human ...
... of hours and watched the world go by.
After that we continued up the coast line driving by sandy beach, makapuu point and waimanalo bay. All lovely. We ended up taking a wrong turn but it was lucky we did. We ended up at Kailua beach and it was stunning. The whitest sand I have seen on the whole island. A lot finer then the other beaches. Was beautiful. We had Kinchant across from the beach at a small bar and ...
... another 45 minutes. Next we walked down the street find some food. We ended up chatting to a Jamaican guy and booking a tour for tomorrow around the island. On his recommendation we went to a Japanese place for lunch. It was delicious! We had teriyaki chicken and a beef dish. Then it was off to Wakkiki Beach for a swim. After some coaxing Bec finally went in and the water was delightful. We had some ice cream and then got back to the hotel at ...
... blue Lias.The music and the singing boomed through the fairly large church and large congregation. There were quite a high proportion of young people and those in the 22s and 30s, very different from our congregations. Mass, proper, got under way around 8:10 but no one seemed to worry. Father's sermon was from the front of the altar and without notes, He spoke about the morning's scriptures with get passion but also laughed and joked ...
The day started off with a breakfast orientation offered by Pleasant Holidays, the travel agency that assisted us in booking our trip thru AAA. We went because we had a $50 coupon that we wanted to use to book a tour to Pearl Harbor. When the trolley came to pick us up at our hotel, we let the agent know right away what we wanted to do that day. Good thing, because apparently tours to Pearl Harbor sell out fast! Thankfully he was able to get us on a tour that ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki