Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan
TripAdvisor Reviews Resortquest At The Waikiki Banyan Honolulu
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
Today Jeff and I had to go downtown to the Dept. of Health to pick up our marriage license, so after a brief interview we went across the road to the State Capitol. When we crossed the road I was looking for the entrance to the building, we discovered a lift and went down to the chambers. From here, there was no visible security and we wandered the hallways until we came to some men talking and they directed us to the Sargent at arms. He gave us ...
... Day people write messages for lost loved ones on lanterns and float them onto the sea. It was actually bedlam with people everywhere some people had lined up for hours. A Matheson team talk was held and it was decided that we couldn't see anything so we decided to give it a miss and went and had tea instead at the nearby ...
... feasts while a show of Polynesian dancers showed off their moves from the islands they were from. Not only did we have Kalua Pork but BBQ'd chicken, beef, black cod, taro paste known as poi, sweet potato and local side salads, every mouthful was out of this world!
Just as the meal ended and ...
... all been covered during the pre-visit movie. The second thing I had a problem with was the" uniforms” worn by the US Navy Coxswains on the crafts that shuttle visitors to the site. Instead of wearing traditional dress whites or dress blues, as were the uniforms of the day worn by coxswains that retrieved the dead and wounded from the fiery waters back then, they wore the classless uniforms of the "modern” Navy; Blue trousers ...
... was light and friendly. All the tourist activities are enjoyable. The trolley uses were fun, the fire breathers just like on the movies and the sunsets gorgeous. The most fun was going to a luau and learning how to hula dance. R&R on the beaches of Hawaii = ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Anderston, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $15
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
2299 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki