Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... both area and population (842 people and roughly 100 acres). We toured Vatican city which is lined with sculptures, marble statues, works of arts, rugs, everything you can imagine. The artwork is amazing. We went through one hallway where the ceiling looked like it was 3D, but in fact the artwork was so good it was just painted. We toured St. Peter's Basilica and our tour guide even brought us underground where there are a bunch of ...
... and we all went to St. Patrick’s Irish Parish in Rome for the Easter Vigil. Mairin and I got to read for the Mass and because we did, they invited us three to have supper with the attending priests, friends, and visiting Polish family. Of course we said yes and had a fantastic time with them celebrating Easter with good company! However, by the time we left we were trying to catch the last metro back so Mairin just brought ...
... to the public in 1734, they are considered the first museums in the world where art could be enjoyed by all and not only by the owners. Sat around amongst the crowds at sunset, then walked down Via Nazionale stopping ...
I have had great problems with Internet connections. Sometimes Italy seems third world.
Just to catch up, our last night was at a beautiful inn , up a long lonely road outside of Orvieto. It seems as if the dad financed the son and daughter to build this. Fabulous modern, minimalist look , yet keeping some of the beautiful beams and brick that gives Italy such character. Unfortunately, it does not look like "if you build, they will come". We walked down the ...
Oh Rome, I could spend a lifetime exploring the Rome. Sonia's sister lives just outside of the city, so we stayed with her and her family. Her husband is a Frenchman and he is one of the people who started caudalie! If you don't know what caudalie is, it's my favorite brand of body care products. What a small world! They have caudalie products everywhere in their home, it was just so cool. He lived in America for a couple of years while he ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Innenstadt, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82