Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... including several created by the Bolognese painter Annibale Carracci, which are counted among the most impressive frescoes in all of Rome.
Santa Maria dell'Orazione
Skull on the facade
of the Santa Maria
dell'Orazione e Morte
Across the street from the Farnese Palace is the Baroque Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte (Holy Mary of Prayer and Death Church), an ...
... a different path (literally)Visiting the Vatican was not on my list but was on the list of my two “guides", so I ended up there as well. The place is amazing; the works of art, the buildings and the sculptures are very beautiful. Having studied church history I could not help that I was thinking how all this money was obtained and what was done to the millions who protested against all this wealth and waste. Nevertheless the buildings and what’s in them is ...
... a quick green apple gelato) we joined the kilometre long line to get into the city (not an exaggeration, we couldn't actually see the end).
Being line masters now we decided to just wait it out as for a line of that size it was moving at an acceptable rate. After 60 minutes of queuing however, Ian decided to go on a recon mission to see how long the line really was as we still couldn't see the end. Coming back after the 10 minutes it took to just walk to the front ...
... we got to Ostia it had been raining quite a bit. We decided just to suck it up and wandering around the town anyways. Once a torrential downpour began, we changed our minds. We hauled ass to the cafeteria allllll the way across the park and took shelter for a half hour. Besides this, we really lucked out on the weather for our vacation.
We weren't sure what to expect. I don't think I have ever seen ...
... and various other decorations. We left the crypt and headed to Wendy and Gary's hotel. They hadn't arrived yet so we had a coffee and waited for them. They arrived by cab and we decided to meet them at 6:30 for a drink at the Irish pub and then go to dinner. We all had a fun ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82