Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio
Travel Blogs from Rome
... Spanish Steps were busy then this was a a press of humanity. The fountains are beautiful and grand and well worth the walk and having to part the sea of humanity to get close. We catch a bus to Venezia and walk the final kilometre home along the various forums between Capitol and Palatine hills and are happy to leave some sights unseen. Truthfully we were totally worn out from the heat of the day and the amount of walking we did.
Only thing left to say is "Arrivederci Roma"
... I have I've met some really great people. Brooke was from California and she was touring around Europe for a few months. She was similar to me in the fact that she had no real plans and pretty randomly ended up in Venice. She wanted to eventually make it to Rome too, so we decided to travel together. She was really into the idea of hitchhiking our way down, and I was pretty into the idea of saving some money so we decided to try it. I mean, how ...
... the inside was roped off, as if in anticipation of a service, but there were only 2-3 people seated (it was about 10:30 AM).
Out on Via del Corso, I passed some kind of event calling itself, "Fiaba Day." I wasn’t sure what they were all about (I looked it up online later) but there were marching drummers that were very good and as I was leaving, it looked like a small orchestra was going to play. It turns out that Fiaba Day is the national day “for ...
Tessa Maurer, age 9, will be guest blogging about our first gelato experience tonight.
Tonight we were at the Trevi Fountain. It was very crowded, but we got some good pictures. After leaving the crowded Trevi Fountain, we began our search for gelato. Our gelato hunt needed to include high quality gelato with no milk, since I am allergic to milk. We ...
... friendly. Food good. Took ages to get the bill. On our return journey through the piazza, an enterprising vendor thrust three long stemmed roses into my hand. I initially pushed them away but he pushed them back into my hand. So I took them and kept walking - but he wanted to be paid! Should have handed them back at this point but handed over 15 Euro instead. Sigh. They're lovely but what am I going to do with them now? See ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82