Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... cafe called Grill Brillo, we walked to the Capitoline Museums to continue our museum day, or should we say tried since it was closed that afternoon for a meeting. Having a back-up plan came in handy as a quick cab ride to the National Museum of Rome solved our disappointment from the unexpected closure.
This turned out fine as the National Museum is near one of the main rail stations, Termini, and in a part of ...
... in villas, thermae parks and gardens, such as in Villa Celimontana, the Baths of Diocletian, and the Pincian Hill. Moreover, the centre of Rome hosts also Trajan's and Antonine Column, two ancient Roman columns with spiral relief.
... pizza that didn't deserve to even be called pizza, and headed through the forum! We listened to Rick Steve's audio tour of the Forum on our IPods and enjoyed this wonderful tribute to the past! We then jumped into the Colosseum line, with our tickets already in hand got to skip the huge line and saw the beautiful, and amazingly still somewhat intact Colosseum! Then we ...
... with lots of tour groups on guided tours. We walked back past the Victor Emanuel building and took some photos and also observed the balcony where Hitler and Mussolini waved to the crowd during the war when Italy signed as allies to the Germans. We then walked past a protest march on our way towards the Tiber River where we had a look at the lovely bridges which cross the river. There were some artists sitting on the banks sketching ...
... help my sore heel - yes have had it from start of journey (think it is arthritis) so I am back at accommodation resting before going out to find a cheap pair of joggers to allow me to finish of sightseeing tomorrow. Patricia our host is taking us tomorrow night after dark in her car around Rome to see it at night. Extremely kind of her, but she is lovely like that.
I am signing out of this as I think I have covered enough - Miss You, Love Helen & Des
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82