Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Terri and I took turns pushing Sunny, walking and referring to the map. Unfortunately we did not see the street we needed to take; the map was hard to read the street names. We walked and walked not recognizing the street names at all. Finally we walked up a hill, me pushing the wheelchair and Terri going to ask some police where we were. Of course we were way past where we were supposed to be. So we walked back, found a street which ...
... only thing is everyone else doesn't understand so I have to say it in English as well. Formalities over, we hit the road again and arrive at the gates of Rome just after 2. There is a nationwide transport strike in Italy today so there are no buses running. This means the roads are even more crazy with drivers! We've also been told that tomorrow there is a big protest planned and it will pass right by our hotel. Gilberto stresses that we can't be on the streets ...
... else was just streaming into the bus as fast as possible... So we changed our action quickly and did the same : Mr B and Annie were the last to squeeze into the front door, and Mrs B and the other three just made it into the back door. A bit of shouting of Mrs B was required to the fellow bus passengers to squeeze forward a bit more- otherwise Nicholas' backside would not have made it on board... A ...
... place. It had an excellent audio visual guide which brought the whole place to life in every sense & this was a model of its kind. The exterior & much of the interior that we saw was designed by Borromini, a bitter rival of Bernini who designed St Peter’s & by Roman standards, it was quite restrained & lovely. The high altar is only ever used when the Pope officiates & above it is a strange canopy of a cage like structure on 4 ...
... our shoulders to ensure our return to Roma.
There are so many people at all the sites and at this one there were about 6 polizia just keeping an eye out for pick pockets. Even though it isn't the high season for tourists there are still a lot around.
Back on the walk trail and to the tomb of the unknown soldier with its rule of no stopping sitting or eating ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82