Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Zeus Piazza Vittorio Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... overall, I felt a little bad for the animals in these small spaces. We did get to see the lemurs being fed - that was interesting. We spent about 90 min walking around, then decided to head back to the Vatican.
It was around 3:30-4pm by now, and we were trying to decide whether to eat or not before visiting St Peter's. We worried if we waited until later, the restaurants would be busy, and we may be hard pressed to make our meeting ...
... try putting a hat on you or holding an umbrella above you. believe it or not i am sick of gelato. can you believe it. i cant.
cant wait to see you all either at school on Friday or Monday or at netball on saturday
ps it is unlikely that you will see me at school on friday i will most likely be recovering from jet lag
pps congrats to the school netball team
ppps no spellcheck ...
... these into grand hall ways, floors, and ceilings. The art that was displayed was incredible. There were tapestries the size of a small house! (width and height).
We also found out that every Wednesday in June, July, and August the Pope greets his audience in St. Peter's square. Which is huge and round and not square (Geoff says lol). We were not able to see him because we didn't have tickets. We finally ended our tour in the Sistine Chapel. It ...
Today im off on a tour to the Catacombs which are underground manmade tunnels used for religious practice, any chamber used as a burial place is a catacomb. Many are under cities and stories say that that they were used as war refugees, smugglers' hideouts, or meeting places for cults.
Catacombs have many great features such as walls ...
... I was feeling it, haha.
The next 4 days I basically spent inside. I promised myself the blog would be up, so that's what I was doing. Plus I wasn't in a hurry to see Rome. I was planning on staying until the 16th March. Plenty of time. I went out for dinner usually or occasionally to walk around the hostel (which was highly recommended by Lonely Planet), ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82