Residence Mini House
Travel Blogs from Rome
... br> When we came out of St Peter’s Basilica Sunny was in pain. She could hardly walk but wanted to still take photos. We shot so many photos.
As she went slower and slower the rest of the group went ahead. They could see us and see that she needed help. They told us later that they had a talk on how to get her down easily. They sent a boy, Juan, and another girl to help. Juan was to carry her and carry her he did, on his back all the way ...
... leave the tour before the crypt As a stubborn bus put us behind schedule. We then scrambled to a coliseum by night tour which was pretty cool. - Katie Today we saw a lot of old rocks, really big friggen buildings, and some penguins. The city has been oddly unsettled we've been hearing quite a few sirens and saw a motorcade for some reason. Tour guides are ...
... the Roma Pass funds, as evidenced by the newly renovated metro stops as well as train station upgrades. Way to go Roma - looks great.
Honestly, on this beautiful Roman day I did not want to blog about food, the metro, the train station, or how crazy some people believe me to be, for in all actuality I am who I am and I wouldn’t be me otherwise. What I did want to express was how blessed I have been. I have a wonderful son and daughter - soon to be grandpa (OMG ...
... Forums which were built by 4 Emperors over a 300 year period. To be honest it was somewhat disappointing in that parts were closed & the general collection was similar to material we had seen in other museums although some of the explanations of the construction methods interested Dick.
Leaving the museum we looked for a lunch spot & had a very pleasant one. Jane then wanted to take a look at Marcello’s theatre dedicated by Julius Caesar to ...
Decide to walk to the other hotel, for breakfast. It is the parent part of the one we are in. One part has double rooms and the other has family rooms.
Very continental and cakes and cheeses and cold meat. Croissants yum.
We walked to the Piazza Narvona which was really beautiful with a central fountain and 2 others either end. A large beautiful church in central place. It is Sunday so we had to ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82