Residence Mini House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... also all happen to be from UCSB. My roommate, Ekenechukwu Akabike (I kid you not..), is super sweet and very mellow, which are good qualities for a roommate I'd say. I felt bad about lugging around a 67lb bag, but when I saw that my other housemate had FIVE suitcases (still not kidding..) I must say I felt relieved. She's a funny little raver girl who brought her acid with her lol. My other two housemates are these ...
... between the English and the Italians. They both nickname their buildings. I didn't hear the French do that. At 10. 30 we made our way to the Coliseum. We were informed that the building is not the Coliseum but Flavian's Amphithetre. The Coliseum refers to a massive sculpture of Nero that was over 40 meters high and made of gold covered bronze. Naturally such a statue would not survive, but because it was so large it was called a Colossus and the place where it stood became ...
... days before the fall of Saigon he was appointed as Archbishop of that Diocese and soon after the North Vietnamese troops entered the city he was arrested and sent north to Hanoi where he was imprisoned for 13 years nine of them in solitary confinement. He was then placed under house arrest and eventually released. His story can be found in Wikipedia but it is worthy of note that his mother father and three sisters fled to Australia soon after the death of ...
... good look at the Roman forum accross the way.
Next a drive through Rome towards the Vatican City walls. Here, some free time to explore and grab some lunch. The bruchetta pizza bread we ate at a local cafe was extremely average. The gelato around the corner was excellent! Huge serves and great value too. Next, time to pass through security and enter the Vatican, technically another country, independent and self governed. ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82