Residence Inn Waco
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Inn Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... is warm, sometimes hot. But it is wet and refreshing in any form.
Today I stopped by some shady trees which apparently contained an enormous bio mass of Cicadas. Although my arrival initially silenced them, they eventually grew accustomed enough to my presence to resume their song!
Here is what WikiPedia has to say about Cicada songs: Male cicadas have a noisemaker called a tymbal below each side of the ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco