Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom
Travel Blogs from Folsom
- More freedom – (at least for a white female tourist, it feels like there aren't comparatively as many restrictive social prescriptions)
- More community
- Less boring
- Less controlled
- Life is more interesting and educational
I drove over to Folsom to have lunch with friends that I met last year in Washougal. Earlynn is my neighbor, Mike Thomas', sister. Her and her husband, John, were visiting with Mike and Patty last summer and Suzi and I had a great time getting to know them.
When I told them about my trip and that I would be stopping ...
... the scales for the first time in 8 months, I realised that this backpacking, eat out lifestyle has gained me a kilo a month since leaving home. I doubted this few thousand calorie menu would do me too much more harm.. The thing is, food is a huge part of a country and we just couldn't miss out!
What an incredible drive between the Hawkins family home in Placerville to Nicko's house at Donner Lake, next to Lake Tahoe. After leaving the gold mining town with wooden shacks, ...
... side, Onelica got to test drive a Chevrolet Camaro, whilst I sat in the back seat with my knees by my ears because my driving test involved more than driving between cones. I was offered a free t-shirt, however, and when I asked for a Medium I was told they only had L and XL. I was a bit tetchy after having been refused permission to drive the car so responded with: "It's obvious we're in the USA", a comment that didn't go down too well with ...
... in 1872
2. Italian Stone Pine – 22 were planted in 1872, only one remains
3. Southern Magnolia – the Southern magnolia has prospered in the park
4. Bunya Bunya – native to Australia, this tree was planted in 1887
5. California Fan Palm – native to California, planted in 1882
6. Cockspur Coral Tree – when blooming, it looks like a brilliant red bird
7. Cork Oak ...