Residence Inn Omaha
Travel Blogs from Omaha
... to allow a minimum of one week for your tickets to arrive.
· Free D.C. tours can be snagged by writing in advance to your state’s congressional representatives, requesting passes to attend sessions of Congress and discounted tour tickets.
· To determine where the US dollar goes the furthest, visit the Office of Allowances page on the ...
... everywhere from quirkily dressed locals, fashion models in the city's historic district, and the over the top design of its Museum Aan de Stroom. This museum is located on the docks and has an exterior that mimics giant packing crates stacked on top of each other. The city’s attractions include imaginative architecture, inspiring new art galleries, ...
... a currency converter, tip calculator, and the user's calendar into a single app.
18. Time Out city guides shares the latest information on a city’s hottest places to eat, party, or visit.
19. HopStop tells users how to save time and money by using public transportation in some of the ...
... the grass lawn to take in the beauty. Inside you can view Hew Locke’s exhibit of watery vessels suspended from the rafters facing the sea. Ai Weiwei’s irreverent sculptures of creatures is another must see exhibit.
· Red Star Line Museum in Antwerp, Belgium shares the stories of emigrants who took the Red Star Line from Europe to North America. ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility