Residence Inn Lubbock
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Residence Inn Lubbock
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsResidence Inn Lubbock
Hotel was aged but nicely refurbished on the interior. All staff were friendly - we made multiple phone calls for service yet staff showed little irritation. Room was clean. During my stay I had problems with the thermostat so we spent the first night freezing as the maintenance staff were not working late. Free hot breakfast is a plus. Slightly noisy at night particularily since our room was on the highway side. My kids loved the sports court but the two basketballs given to us to use were both 1/4 flat.
I used my points so the stay was free. If I had to pay I would have choosen another hotel.
Hotel was conveniently located next to the science museum and a Target. It was only a couple of miles from Texas Tech Univ and South Plains mile.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Inn Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
Well, what a day! We departed Mingus this am about 09. It was rainy and very cool, not exactly cold since it was 55 or there about, but cool, and did I mention rainy? Well, remember that for later.
We drove on I-20 past several little towns such as Thurber, Ranger (where apparently Mon there was a bed accident which closed down both sides of I-20), Eastland, Baird, and Tye and the big town of Abilene. Just ...