Residence Inn Lubbock
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Residence Inn Lubbock
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsResidence Inn Lubbock
Hotel was aged but nicely refurbished on the interior. All staff were friendly - we made multiple phone calls for service yet staff showed little irritation. Room was clean. During my stay I had problems with the thermostat so we spent the first night freezing as the maintenance staff were not working late. Free hot breakfast is a plus. Slightly noisy at night particularily since our room was on the highway side. My kids loved the sports court but the two basketballs given to us to use were both 1/4 flat.
I used my points so the stay was free. If I had to pay I would have choosen another hotel.
Hotel was conveniently located next to the science museum and a Target. It was only a couple of miles from Texas Tech Univ and South Plains mile.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Inn Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... got to see Kay and Ron's beautiful home. We should get together more often.
We made it to the hotel in Lubbock by 4:30, and, rather than trying to fit in time to go out for dinner, we enjoyed the free meal at the hotel. The pulled pork was much better than I expected.
Since we had Will Call tickets to pick up, we left for the short 15-minute drive to the United Spirit Arena by 6:30 thinking that would be ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... and 3 hours to Carlsbad, easy day! We planned to camp at a private campground for 3 nights but on arrival it was hot and VERY windy with the forecast for the next night of 30 degrees. The campsites were in the open and exposed to the dusty winds and we weren't prepared for quite that cold, so we opted for a motel.