Residence Inn Des Moines West
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Residence Inn Des Moines West
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Inn Des Moines West West Des Moines
Travel Blogs from West Des Moines
Right as I thought to myself, "OK, I'm going to make it," Brown Pony did a double take on the tags she was holding, then shot off running after my bag as it traveled toward the black hole of cargo. She pulled it off the conveyor belt and ran back. "I put the old tag on it," she said. "I have to print out another new one." At that moment, her twin at American Airlines saw my luggage sitting behind her and as if thinking to herself, "What's that sitting there for? ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... heart race
- I worry the long flight will drive me crazy and make me restless to the point of a near panic attack
- I'm afraid of not finding my pre-paid taxi to get me to the hotel
- I'm scared of feeling homesick and crying
- I worry I will be too cold at night
- What if there isn't enough water pressure to wash my hair?
- I'm afraid of getting ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
When arriving at a Chevron to fill $34.85 of gas, we noticed that our Volkswagen was dripping oil so asked where to find the nearest mechanic. A lady told us to head up north and in 12 miles we would arrive at Buck's car shop. As I was driving down the countryside at night, the Volkswagen's engine failed and we were stranded in the middle of no where. Buddy tried ...