Residence Inn Chico
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Residence Inn Chico
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Inn Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... We had a meeting, then a plant inspection and they actually ran Bruce's prunes through the pitting machine and bagging line as we were there. His product was rated highly by everyone we spoke to, a real credit to him. After lunch we were taken to 1 of their 10 Dehydrators, where they have 100 tunnels and dry up to 400 ton per day. Interestingly they use all wooden trays (as do all the growers we have ...
... Dean's last day of school (we've been home schooling just for the trip) with Wild Cherry Pepsi floats. I was pretty relieved that there was so much to do right there in town and it was all really easy going stuff and best of all everyone was healthy again and Iris was doing so much better. We were still kind of questioning how we should continue on the trip. I think this was also the first time that we started feeling kind of lonely being so far from family and ...