Residence L'Oustal Des Mers
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence L'Oustal Des Mers Gruissan
Travel Blogs from Gruissan
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... we were able to go quite far out and the boys were able to jump off the boat and slide into the water. The water was cold, but it was quite refreshing. We then headed home for supper, wine and a quiet night at home.
Tomorrow is our last day in France. We have had such a good time and we wish we had more time here, even though we are looking forward to going to Italy on ...
... Not as fast as a road bike of course but compared to the Canal tracks the road to Narbonne was fast. 15km in 40min with busy traffic we found a pretty **** cafe for a coffee, it happens. From Narbonne we followed the Canal and the track was quite busy, once again we passed everyone as the tail wind was wonderful. Thoughts of the return trip crept in though.
Gruissan was a very busy town and we finally arrived at the ...