Residence Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Drycleaning onsite
- Continental Breakfast
- Refrigerator in room
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Photos of Residence Inn Washington DC Downtown
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Inn Washington DC Downtown
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
... 8230;= Chan ma chak
7. Where are you from?= Kun ma chak nai?
8. How old are you?= kun a’yu taurai
9. Where is the bathroom?= Hongnam yoo nai?
10. Thank you= Kap Kun Ka
11. I am a student= Chan pen nak-rien
12. Hungry= heoo
13. Nit noy= a little bit
14. You are crazy= kun pen ba
15. I love you= Chan raak kun
16. I love Thailand= Chan raak ...
Let me start by saying, IT IS COLD! This is in no way a good day for exploring, but that is exactly what I have been doing. Regardless, I am happy I went ahead with my plans because tomorrow it will be even colder. There is a 70% chance of snow! I would be lying if I said I was not a little bit excited.
Anyways, my internship with Bass Public Affairs started today at 10:00am via conference call. I was nervous because I have never done ...
... attempt back in April to have lunch at the Golden Unicorn (known for its Dim Sum) we finally managed to make it there and get a table. It was very authentic complete with red and gold decorations and was a great experience but isn’t somewhere I would go back to again. In the afternoon we did a spot of shopping around Union Square. Dad was in his element in Nordstrom Racks (a discount store a bit like TK Maxx) that at one point I was bit worried ...
... at 730 at night we were tired but wanted to stretch our legs so our new friends from Australia and another couple from Scotland Christopher and Mandy decided to walk around the city a little and then get dinner. We headed down to the White House it was so majestic at night all lit up. The Obamas weren't home so we had to head somewhere else for dinner. Did you know the White House used to be called the Presidents Palace but as the Americans wanted to move away from ...
... Luther King National Memorial
- Thai Chef Sushi Bar: happy hour cocktails for $5!
- Pho 14: pretty decent Vietnamese!
- Raku: Fusion Jap and Thai
- Keren: Ethiopian. It was surprisingly tasty! They have this flat piece of bread/bun which looked like a sponge that you eat the food with. Or you can use your hands! You get this massive platter with different dishes to eat with or without the bread/bun thing.