Residence Club Maeva La Socanelle
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Residence Club Maeva La Socanelle Port La Nouvelle
Travel Blogs from Port La Nouvelle
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... hooligan of course, though supposed to be fine in themorning.
... between a Le boat boat and a nicholls boat , I was determined to show some handling skills and left the lock in complete control, a little suprised to see two boats headed in before I could get out, then it got serious, the gates started to shut, boats from both directions slammed on the anchors, I managed to stop, without touching, remember my mast is sticking out nearly three metres in front. I was a tad angry, as was everyone ...