Regency Inn & Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Regency Inn & Suites Saint Augustine
Travel Blogs from Saint Augustine
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
Didn't do a great deal although it was pleasant.
The highlight was to complete the jig saw and go to the Salt water cowboy.
tomorrow I am off on my Costa Rican adventure so to bed
Poured with rain which made me realise why it as called 'salt water' crocodile but maybe it should be fresh water alligator . The place was full with a lovely lady who said she hadn't eaten there for 9 years giving me advice on what to order. Scampi, she said, ...
... highlight was the pod of dolphins that indulged us with their frolicking and bow surfing - a truly magnificent moment that you could never tire of. They weaved in and out of the bow, jumping through the air with what appeared to be sheer delight and playful pleasure.
My first watch was at around 1am. Being left seated at the helm and told to simply ...