No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Travel Blogs from San Juan
... and was hanging out in his stroller, making friends with other people in line by smiling and cooing adorably.
It wasn't easy getting a baby and all of his stuff through the totally over wrought security, but we made it to our gate just in time to board. By the skin of our teeth. I nursed Cedric on the ascent, as instructed by anyone on the internet who has flown with a baby before, and that helped Cedric pop his ears and relieve discomfort. He slept for ...
... scale up and down throughout the mountainsides. Along the way, you can see some sugar cane fields, banana plantations, and mansions in the mountains. Don't forget the famous "Tetas de Cayey!" These are the “Tits of Cayey” for my Anglophones, named after the two bulbous rocks on the mountain that…look like boobs. Anyway, the ride was rather straightforward with some signs and the help of Apple Maps.
Bacardi is a huge facility and ...
Living in the residential part of San Juan has brought us new experiences and sights… some special, some sad. We’ve enjoyed the welcoming nature of Juan and Josee’s neighbourhood, observed autobody work on the side of the street at all hours of the night, and attempted to use charades to a security guard at Walgreens explain that a woman near a bus stop appears to have committed suicide and needs 911 ASAP. Homelessness is ...
... in the unique and beautiful colonial architecture of Old San Juan. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a US National Historic Landmark District, both of which protect the buildings from being demolished or replaced by anachronistic structures. This lends the neighborhood, with it's cobblestone streets, narrow roads and colorful colonial buildings, a charm that you don't see in other parts of the Carribean. It's like being where New Orleans meets a Spanish ...
... in the morning to the salon across the street, where the stylist, Raffo, transforms my unruly mop into a proper pixie cut. “This is better,” Raffo declares of his finished work. “Too better!”
“Too better!” becomes our motto for the rest of the trip. For example, hunting for dinner that night, we stumble across a restaurant with no sign outside, a fenced-in patio, and a chalkboard with menu items only in Spanish (all restaurants ...
Other places to stay in San Juan
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $153
- Enjoyed by stay
- The Wyndham Condado Plaza Hotel
- Christmas 2002
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- May 2003 Trip
- Wyndham Old San Juan a total disappointment
- Just a place to sleep
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Loved Our Stay!
- Why stay anywhere else?
- Puerto Rico the forgotten Jewel
Luyang District, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $32
- Great Hotel
- Can't really not complain at all about the hotel...
- Was worth the money. Would stay again...
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- I agree, avoid this place.
- The ideal getaway hotel
- Pleasant Surprise
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Would Not Stay Again
- Nice Get Away!
- Good Value Near Old San Juan
1 Mariano Ramirez Bages, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $94
- Terrible Experience
- Not all that
- Low price, but you get what you pay for
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- You can find better deal!
- Reasonable Rates, Excellent Service
- It's not the ritz, but it's not expensive either
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $84
- Rooms really really damp
- Look no further!
- Recent Stay in January, 2004 at the San Juan Beach Hotel
Airport, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Convenient, Quiet, and Near Beaches
- Perfect place to overnight when flying next AM
- Long on amenities for a short stay
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $108
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 1 star hotelfrom $113
- Good value; recent renovation.
- 2 star...
- Comfort Inn...great place and location
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Beautiful, thoughtful, but noisy
- Charming Old world feel in great location, some service slips
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Just the ticket for a 1-night stopover!
- Nice little hotel
- Loved it!
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Not for me
- Hotel Miramar just ok
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $131
- Diamond Dud
- Don't believe "Expedia's" hype!
- Worse hotel ever !!!!!!
4 Clemenceau Street, San Juan | 2 star hotel
- Hard to find but.....
- Great help, aging facility
- Very clean and comfortable
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Stay @ The Wind Chimes
- Romantic oasis in the Condado!
- What a great place
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Choice!!!! Will not be dissapointed!!!!
- BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE
- Me encantó el Acacia
Calle Fortaleza 307, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $50
- Comfortable stay
- Don't bother to stay here!
- Location is only asset.
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $118
- A little strip of Paradise...
- Beach Lover Paradise
- Relaxing, Beautiful, Pleasant
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- A Wonderful Time At Atlantic!
- EGAD! Marriott up street is what I would do.
- It's a nice place to stay
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $88
- Just got to love it
- Party Time
- Wonderfull for business trips