Regency Cove Hotel
Photos of Regency Cove Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Regency Cove Hotel Barbados
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... we relaxed on the beach all day. I read six books and numerous magazines over the course of our trip – heaven! Later we grabbed a few beers at Sharky’s, the most happening bar on the strip, before trying some local street food (jerk chicken, fish and rice 'n beans) and eating it on the beach. Tuesday was basically a repeat of Monday; with dinner at Harlequin restaurant instead.
The beaches really are beautiful with clear warm water but apart from ...
I think I know how early merchant adventurers felt... First a single bird, then a small flock, then a lone sailboat and at last a smudge on the horizon...land! Pick up the pilot and tie up at the Sugar Dock, in time for sunset. New Years Eve is a Gala Night, all dressed up with a ...
... mouse freed him by gnawing through the rope.
He showed us a church that was covered in cracks from the last few seismic tremors experienced by the island. It was from the 1700s and didn't look as though it was still structurally sound.
We got up early to get our beach chairs for the day. Picked a prime spot under the umbrella trees. After breakfast we set off to walk the beach to Needhams's point. Watsched some surfers and a sailing race along the way. Laying in the sun took us to noon and a lovely lunch in our house on the beach! In the afternoon we snorkled and basked in the sun. Once we were cooked , Joan and I did some more painting . Now the guys are off to happy hour and we ...
... a cool breeze blowing off the Caribbean which made it comfortable. Headed north until I came to the end of the sand then turned right onto a little path between two hotels which takes you to St Lawrence Gap. The path opens onto a cul de sac at the end of which is the Dover Beach Resort. I walked to the end of the street and turned right. There was a little market where I bought some provolone, ham steak and a bottle of soft drink before walking back along the beach to ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
St. Lawrence, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69