Regency Cove Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Regency Cove Hotel Barbados
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... away from ancient coral reef!” Can’t beat that description – that’s why I copied it! And, of course, it has a “Vendor’s Market” – read souvenir shop.
A few interesting tidbits if you care. Camouflage is illegal on the island, whether as wearing apparel or as a design for you luggage. Whether it is meant to prevent illegal activity or as an anti-military stance, I ...
... fields Haitians are imported to cut the cane and receive a meager $5 per day hand-cutting cane.
Most people speak French and Spanish with the majority of Spanish origin. The local money is the Dominican peso at 30 to the Aussie dollar.
However in the tourist precinct of Bavoro things are quite expensive and comparitive to Aussie prices.
Gus did the tourist thing and did a Dolphin tour where he was lifted out of the water by 2 dolphins pressing their ...
... and offers to share some chicken with me. Then he finds out I'm not homeless and asks ME for money! He's a Portuguese fellow, a wanderer, who got a job on a sailboat and ended up here. Not sure what he's doing or going next. "I can always hustle for money" he tells me. He then introduces me to another British fellow on a scrappy looking sailboat with a torn sail and clothes hanging out to dry. He looks sunburned and ...
From Tony – This morning we arrived in Barbados, which is where Tonya and I spent 12 days on our honeymoon just 3 ½ years ago. We followed our usual routine and headed out for a morning beach excursion. We left the pier in a bus that drove us through town headed for the beach. The town looked more maintained and thriving than I remember. Maybe this was the case. Or, it's ...
... luckly some beach vendor came up and sold the obviously unburnt tourist (i.e. us) some fresh aloevera which he bottled on the spot so hopefully that will help.
Tomorrow we're going to visit the Atlantic coast at Batsheba where the currents are too strong to swim, but apparently the landscape is very different so that will be nice to see. By that time we have almost been around the whole island by the time we're going back to Miami so cheers to us!
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Decent hotel & good locati…
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters, St. James, Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Porters, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- A day pass to use their be…
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69