Regency Cove Hotel
Photos of Regency Cove Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Regency Cove Hotel Barbados
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... to stay at the Sheraton airport hotel. So Matt headed home on Wednesday; and although I was missing our fur kids like crazy, it was nice to spend another day on the beach!
The best thing about staying another day was that as I was leaving the beach on Thursday a hotel staff member asked if I had seen the turtles. I saw a few people standing around and expected to see adult turtles. Instead there were three freshly hatched baby turtles in the sand. The one had ...
... the layers inevitably exposed by the excavation of new foundations.
What is "The City"?
This is a link from The History Channel, describing in about 4 minutes, the relationship of The City of London to Greater London:
Ruel then took us to a 'walking beach', so called because the tides are too dangerous for swimming.
Here he gave us all some rum punch which was lovely, but a bit early in the day! I wandered off along the beach and took a few ...
... barbecue buffet after the party. The guys had secured a nice spot with a view of the ocean and the pool. There was enough rum punch and the fishcakes were delicious. Some artisans had set up booths so we were able to do a little browsing. A little dancing under the stars then back to our "camp" for a few nightcaps while we listen to the ocean... Ahhh! Life is ...
... he was very reliable, so hopefully I’ll see him at 9.30 as arranged.
Woke up at dawn, which is about 6am here. The sunrise was beautiful so I took a couple of shots from the balcony then went for a walk down the beach. Cut through the hotel next door and headed back up Maxwell Coast Road to the main street. Even this early it’s hot and sticky so when I passed a servo that was open I bought some type of fruit juice shandy which was ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
St. Lawrence, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach Holetown Barbados, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue , Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69