Regency Cove Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Regency Cove Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Regency Cove Hotel Barbados
Travel Blogs from Barbados
The photos are from my round of golf today. The Golf Pirates would run out and steal your golf ball depending on their mood and how close they were to the jungle. Some have learned that a golf cart may mean "Free Lunch".
The best is the #12 Signature Handicap hole. It played 218 yards today with the pin tucked in the back left corner. I hit a 3 Wood and was left with a 15 foot putt.. Best Par of my life. ...
... very experienced individuals" as several signs informed us. There were huge rocks sticking up at different places around the beach that had been shaped into various shapes by the strong waves and they were really fun to climb on. Fabian had been complaining the whole trip about wanting to drink from a fresh coconut and finally he managed to get hold of one on the beach. We stayed for about two hours then we headed back home for dinner at some grilled called Mojo that we thought ...
... com/watch?v=pUW-CFZV H6M
There are several episodes of Mudmen available on YouTube. They are all quite entertaining :)
Monty Python's The Holy Grail and Arthur, King of the Brittons
The Saxons are coming! Robin Hood Men in Tights!
... br> God, it's a formal night and I don't fancy anything on the menu ... Crispy frogs legs? Poor little buggers! Tastes like chikin... So eat chicken and let poor little Froggie Pistorius alone.
So do I go or do I stay?
It took us 13 days to cross the Atlantic from Cape Verde to Barbados. For most of the time we had great down wind running conditions in the trade winds. With constant winds of 15 - 20 knots and seas rolling under us at around 2-3 metres we made some good daily miles. Our best 24 hour run being 185nm.
However we did also have some rough stuff and one night we needed to reduce sail down to a ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Porters, St. James, Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Porters, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69