Regency Cove Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Regency Cove Hotel Barbados
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... If you’ve been bad, you will walk the plank, or learn to swing the ropes. Perfect for a pirate wedding, the package includes unlimited drinks and a buffet lunch.
Sit down to a sumptuous Barbadian barbecue lunch of fresh grilled fish, barbecue sirloin steak, or baked chicken, along with a selection of Bajan sides, including macaroni ...
... an eventful and beautiful day, we make our way back to the cabin and to sleep. Our next port of call is Fortaleza, Brazil—our first stop on the South American continent. Thanks for comments on the blog and emails. I answer when I can, so please check back on the blog for responses to your comments. It may take me a couple of days, but I answer emails when I can get into my Roadrunner account without spending a ton of precious minutes. Until ...
... in all the stupid and pointless wars we have had since WW1.....
..... and he also showed us a painting on a rock at a road junction depicting the tale of the lion and the mouse from Aesop, I think. You know the one where the lion was caught in a net ...
We walked into Bridgetown today. Spent the day browsing the shops , shopping the shops . Lunch was at the Marina Restaurant and Bar..flying fish sandwiches!! A second round of shopping and back home for a quick swim. Joan and I took of shots of surfers while the guys returned for happy Hour. Tonight we'll get take out pizza and spend a relaxing evening at home.Our entertainment will be a slide show of the last 2 days ...
... morning then made a few calls to the front desk. They have a spa, but it’s closed on Sunday. They also have a free shuttle to Bridgetown, but that doesn’t run on Sunday. Of course, today is Sunday. I was thinking about hiring a cab and driving to St Nicolas Abbey, but as it’s on the other side of the island the fare is prohibitive – about 170BD. Took a walk on Maxwell Beach instead which is the one right in front of the hotel.
Quite hot but ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
St. Lawrence, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach Holetown Barbados, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue , Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69