Red Roof Inn Jackson-Fairgrounds
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Roof Inn Jackson-Fairgrounds
Travel Blogs from Jackson
Yesterday while we were out for dinner with a group of our truly lovely new found friends, we discovered the trunk of the trike extremely difficult to open. Actually, impossible! Having experienced this wee hiccup previously with theTrike back home, we decided it best to have it seen to before we left.
Just a quick job, right? Then we can be on our way and hit the Natchez Trace.
Hah, best laid plans ....!
3.00 pm in the afternoon and we are still sitting ...
Today we took delivery of our bumblebee. Walking into the dealer, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, Mississippi, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell on this beautiful yellow and black Goldwing Trike sitting there waiting for us. It looked amazing. Bobby Bryant so kindly, and generously, gave of his time again and came to assist us in picking it up and as we walked in, he just stood there, arms folded, with a big smile on his face. It was ...
... is making a lot of money cutting the grass”
- Critter list:
- Black dog etc
- Red bird (Cardinal?)
- Music list:
- Eddie Cotton live at the Alamo Theatre, Jackson
- Jimmy Rodgers
- Alison Krauss and Union Station
- BB King
- Slept in
- Breakfast toast with peanut butter and blueberries, strawberries and yogurt
- Bill did washing
- Margie emails
- Neil drove to and walked around Union Station and came home with roast Cajun chicken for sandwiches for lunch
- Watched Rick Stein Taste of Blues (for inspiration, not that we needed ...
... ribeye for supper