Comfort Inn & Suites Portland International Airport
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
Photos of Comfort Inn & Suites Portland International Airport
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn & Suites Portland International Airport
Travel Blogs from Portland
- Left Kyle's dorm at 8 in the morning and got to Portland at 11.
- Getting a bite to eat at BurgerKing and getting ready to check in to my hotel.
- The Wopper meal cost me $10.50.
- Staying a night here because my tour of the University of Oregon is tomorrow.
- I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites at Portland for $58 a night.
Looking forward to our upcoming wine tour in Italy!
... the crowd, here's a clip. Game finished 1-1. Also another first…mac cheese on hot dog for dinner.
It was the 'Last Thursday on Alberta’ today, which means the galleries open late and in the summer the street has a mini festival with people selling their art. But locals say things have got a little out of had and lots of drinking takes place and as it was raining it wasn’t on tonight. There ...
... chosen a tapas place to take us but it was busy so we went for a craft beer which for once was palatable and chatted while we waited.
The restaurant was insane, we asked C/M to pick the plates seeing as they were insisting on paying and a few of them didn’t sound too great to me – cauliflower – but every dish was amazing, including the cauliflower. We chatted and drank, the conversation mainly centred around UK and US culture and ...
- Left Mount Hood at 11:00 a.m.
- Had lunch in my car- a sandwich from my ice box
- Traveled 109 miles from Mount Hood to Portland, took 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Arrived in Portland at 2:15 p.m.
- Visited Portland Art Museum
- Today I met a very remarkable woman! She was an artist and had some of her art on display at the Portland Art ...