Red Lion Hotel Pocatello
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Red Lion Hotel Pocatello
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Lion Hotel Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
- Took a whole day to travel to Lava Hot Springs.
- Eight hour drive over 564 miles.
- Stopped a couple of times along the way to fill the tank up.
- Arrived at Lava Hot Springs KOA in the late evening. ...
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... say hi, has become a smart young man with great career goals.
We wish him lots of success in his future. But like all days in the past run on our vacation….we had to move on.
Around 12:30pm we headed east towards Twin Falls to see the Perrine Bridge. Dave called it the area by the bridge “The Grand Canyon of Idaho”.
The I. B. Perrine Bridge at Twin Falls, Idaho, is a truss arch ...
... lucky, so I, the big spender, broke a ten into two fives and shared them with her. We picked what looked like two lucky machines of the one cent variety and went to work. We took turns playing so we both could enjoy the experience. :o) Lynn seemed to be doing much better until I went into the "bonus", whatever that was. The player to my right showed us how it worked. In the end, I had as much as seventeen dollars in winnings. I played it ...
Today was a pure interstate driving day today...I have some objectives for later this week that required making progress in this direction today.
As you can see by the map pins, my route would require "dipping into" Montana and then back into Idaho due to the routing of the Interstates in this part of the country. I was also looking at some potential wintry driving conditions that would slow me down, and ...