How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Winnemucca Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Winnemucca Inn
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain …
- I arrived at the Winnemucca hospital at 4:30 am
- The medical student, her name, Seraphina met me there!
- I was surprised, but I really appreciated someone being there for me!
- The doctor told me I had a mild case of salmonella and will be better after I get antibiotics in my body
- Now I have a giant ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
Shortly after I arrived in Wimemucca I came across a broken down car on the side of the road.So I decided to get out and help the people out. They had a blown out tire and tire jack,luckily i had mine with me and helped them out, and sent them on there way.
... warm bright areas with no snow, foggy patches with some snow and areas completely covered in snow with massive ***** frost. The frost was really impressive, it made the trees and landscape look beautiful. From Twin Falls Idaho we took the 93 south into Nevada to Wells then we got on the interstate 80 West to Winnemucca Nevada where we stayed for the night. We arrived about 6pm and did about 1200kms today. We then went to the Mc Donald's to find a place to stay ...