Red Lion Hotel Redding
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
Photos of Red Lion Hotel Redding
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsRed Lion Hotel Redding
Our room at Red Lion was nice and well-equipped. The bathroom had two sinks which we like. The beds were quite comfortable. The manager had a wine and cheese reception for us soon after our arrival; that was lovely surprise. Breakfast was a little better than average.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Lion Hotel Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
"It will be my aim, therefore, to tell what I know about the volcanic activity around the Lassen Park region and then illustrate it with photographs. This, I believe, will give the sightseer a clearer idea of what has occurred than could be done any other way."
Breakfasted with Dan and Judi, George and Susan …
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... brutal out in the 90+ degrees. The caves are SO much cooler down below!!
Next up was Skull Cave. It was named for all the remains found inside, including 2 human skeletons! This one had an ice floor in it. Apparently, some of the caves are so large and deep that the cold winter air sinks to the bottom of the cave, and stays insulated by the ground around it through the whole summer. Water seeping through the ground ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27