Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University
Travel Blogs from Newark
- Making my way back to Portsmouth, decided to take in "The Addams Family" musical.
- I'm playing for this show starting next week in Rochester, NH - have never seen the show, so wanted to check it out. It was playing at a broadway-style theatre in Media, PA... great show!!!! Looking forward to our own run now.
- Headed to Danbury, watching the full moon rise at dusk, knocking out a good chunk of the miles to NH. ...
Excitement is building in the Cook/Staikoff household. 5 days until we leave.
- We're cleaning (We want to return to sparkle city)
- Making final packing decisions,
- Continuing our research (Jeff's new workout friend, a history professor, has been supplying us with videos and books on the places we're going ...
... Pass arrived yesterday; my ticket to the great outdoors and badge of acceptance come late May. For now though, it serves as a lingering reminder of everything I still need to do to prepare for my "Cannonball Run" style adventure. This weekend is about inventory assessment. What do I have? What do I need to replace? What do I still need to purchase? Everything from camping food to emergency gas ...
... eye doctor appointment which was at 9am in center city. It took a little longer then expected since they had me confused with my sister in-law Jenny. Luckily I got it all straightened out and they got the right chart together. I still have 20-20 vision so the Lasik was still a great choice!! We took Nash to the vet for his appointment at 1pm. He was due for some shots and we figured he could have a wellness check up and get tested for heart worm. He ...
... from Baltimore to Springfield, PA (about 11 miles from Philly) and checked into a Howard Johnson. We plan to hit Philly tomorrow and stay at the same hotel tomorrow night.
At some point we need to figure out the hubcap situation. Maybe stop at a dealership and buy one? We have to do some research... We actually saw another 4-door Yaris (same color) with a missing right front hubcap ...