Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock
TripAdvisor Reviews Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Nashville and Louisville have been rescheduled to October. Tickets for the original June dates will been honored for the new dates detailed below.
The Out There tour, as always, features music from the most beloved catalog in popular music, as Paul performs songs spanning his entire career--as a solo artist, member of Wings and of course as a Beatle. The set list will ...
... out our flight is delayed, no problem, I wore my sneakers for the Dallas sprint. Update: been 15 hours so far and only in LA. I sat next to a guy from Australia on the flight from Dallas to LA. He reminded me that never, never make a right on red or we could die. We will drive on the other side of the road. He was from Perth which on the other side of ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...