Ramada Limited Redding
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Ramada Limited Redding
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Limited Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... 8220;intro” cave – Mushpot. It was illuminated by the park service and pretty crowded. It ended up being our least favorite of all the caves. Next up was Golden Dome cave – D and my favorite. This one had “golden” bacteria on the ceilings – although D says that it looked more green to her. The neat part about this cave were all the twists and turns you could take. There was a figure 8 in ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... chips. Maddie commented that every one we had encountered in food places were really polite and good at what they did. Josh then explained to her that they were working for their tips. The basic hourly rate is probably what a kid at McDonalds earns here. So to survive the staff really need their tips. So while some food items appeared to be cheaper in some cases by the time we added tax (~9%) and tips(~10%) it came out even or ...