Americas Best Value Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... in the 2015 census the count was over 260,000. Just a little bigger! He tells me he only saw the hotel, the two offices of the company, and the odd restaurant and bar and thought that was Waco so he was quite surprised too at just how big it is. He enjoyed visiting his old haunts and we visited a few new ones as well just to prove there is something else here. It was our wedding anniversary so to celebrate we had dinner in a Texas Roadhouse enjoying huge Texan steaks and ...
... 2 litres of water I had refrigerated overnight. I cannot stress enough the importance of staying hydrated. In 100+ degree heat I stop every 30 minutes to guzzle water. My T-Shirt is literally soaking wet by the end of the day so I know I am losing fluid as fast as I put it in.
So, up and packed and on the road by 1100 I follow a diagonal hwy who's number escapes me until I hit Interstate 20. As much as I hate the Interstate (any of them) ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...