Americas Best Value Inn
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... is under construction. Not to be a spoiler but while I did make it above the Arctic Circle, I did not get to stand in the Arctic Ocean and that is something I want to do. Also I have been thinking a trip to Panama City would be a great trip. Tierra del Fuego any one.....................
So I am cruising hwy 6 and it is time to stop for a drink. My 2 litre bottle of fridge water usually stays cool for about an hour, by the 3 water stop of the ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco