Ramada Inn Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Inn Plaza San Diego
Travel Blogs from San Diego
... in an Italian restaurant and then drove a bit further downtown before returning to the hotel. Although we havn`t seen a lot of San Diego it seems a very pleasant, relaxed place.
We end the night with a game of cards (7`s it`s the only game we can remember). The scores are being recorded with the deal being the loser buys dinner on our last night in New York. At the moment it looks like it`s going to be Gill but there is plenty of time for that to change ...
... am also afraid of coming across a bridge with insufficient clearance for our 13.5’ high trailer. That height and our length also make getting in and out of a gas station or a restaurant for lunch interesting).
This little detour still led us through some beautiful scenery and when we finally made it down off the mountains, we found a biker bar, the Arrowhead Bar and Grill. There were several bikers already there so we decided to stop for ...
... good night where many stories were told. After dinner, we headed back to the hotel for our tour awards. Of the many awards presented, Daniel Parete picked up the MVP of the tour, most improved forward went to Cody Mackinder. Brodie Lilley and Martin Snoxell shared the most improved back.
Overall, the tour met its goal and to go unbeaten, which was just a fantastic result for ...
... After spending a few hours at the park we took a drive through the Gaslamp Quarter and along Harbour Drive where the aircraft carrier USS Midway is anchored.
San Diego’s Old Town was first settled by the Spanish in the mid-1700’s and was later taken over by the United States when California became part of the nation in 1850. Old Town has nine hotels, 32 restaurants and more than 100 specialty shops. There are art galleries and historic buildings and ...
... and understand what's going on is incredible. A very good day out! We retired home and had a dominos delivered to the room! In the morning we departed on the bus up to LA for a few days where we would stay at Venice beach, away from the downtown area. San Diego is a very cool city, a big built up city centre, loads of beaches and attractions and a great climate. You can see why so many people recommend it and I can imagine it would be a great place to ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $218
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $181
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Pleasantly surprised
- A Disappointing experience
- Great Vacation- would return again
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Western San Diego, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $187
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate