Ramada Inn - Hazlehurst
Travelers also looked at:
Travel Blogs from Hazlehurst
... checking into our hotel we decided to go in search of a chemist, bottle shop and restaurant. On our shopping expedition it began to rain - big heavy rain and lots of it. Turns out Jackson have been in drought since the 4th of July and our arrival was timed with their first rain. We gave up on keeping dry and made a run for it into the bottle shop. We chose some wine for the night and the guys in the bottle shop ...
... flags flying from homes usually alongside the American flag
- Coffee break at Mama’s ……………R 30; at the service station with no working bowsers
- Lunch at Meridian at Wiedmanns (a very lucky find that we stumbled upon due to some roadworks). Established in 1870, it was very busy with families sharing lunch. Jae was most helpful with assisting ...
... Washington Street, Vicksburg. Doobie Brothers and many other artists visited store for signings. Michel has photos with Dorothy Moore, BB King and BB King’s guitar. Dawn and Neil purchased DVD blues summit at BB King’s Blues Club and a Big Jack Johnson CD Roots Stew (W C Handy award nominee) Michael told us a lot of her stories about meeting famous artists at her ...
... spot of the map turned out to be a cemetery)
- Sad to be leaving New Orleans and can't wait to come back but next time it will be in October when the weather is perfect and not too hot and humid
- One last swim before packing the case
- Two taxis turn up to take us to the airport
- Dollar car rentals – Silver Nissan (great seats front and back with arm rests
- Didn’t take the 55 ...