Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... of investment groups, yet in the common model, the lease is in the investor's name and also all of the devices merge a section of the rental fee to secure versus occasional vacancies, indicating that you will certainly receive sufficient to pay the home loan even if your residence is vacant. The quality of an investment group depends completely on the firm providing it. In concept, it is a safe method to get into realty investment, ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
So in the end I decided to go to the drive in and we saw a million was to die in the west (still a great film the second time round). This morning I got up early to beat the shower cue and charge my phone. As I was about to leave my phone charging I bumped into Candice who told me her phone had been pinched over night ... I opted to stay with my phone! We had a quick breakfast before jumping in the van to head to Carlsbad Caverns. They were probably quite impressive ...
Other places to stay in Hillsboro
307 South East I-35, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $42
102 Dynasty Dr, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $98
203 Outlet Drive, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $93
1515 Old Brandon Rd, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $54
307 I-35 West Service Road, Hillsboro | 2 star hotelfrom $48
1512 Hillview Drive, Hillsboro | 1 star hotelfrom $68
1513 Old Brandon Road, Hillsboro | 3 star hotelfrom $87