Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
... in the local committee of Veszprém.
I really enjoy my stay at Zorka's place. Good food, great people, nice conversations and an international environment. What more can you ask for... and I ask myself when I've ever get the opportunity to experience a foreign culture from the inside ...
... did I end up here?
Two days before my first weekend I had no idea what would come up to me... great people, places and friendships. It all started with a random Facebook message from a girl named Zora, an AIESECer, I should get to know soon. I immediately get invited to a weekend with her and her friends to Lake Balaton, without that ...
... and stories. According to the story, there was a princess with golden-haired goats, but she was too proud and hard of heart and was punished (cursed by the king of the lake): her goats were lost in Balaton, only their nails remained, and she was obliged to answer to every passers-by. A stone, remembering the Shouting Girl, is still to be seen near the ...
... were looking for accommodation at 9pm with crying kid in the car. We were driving around for some time and by 'pure accident’ we found an old house in the middle of nowhere where we found a place to stay. Maciek, 7 year old, said that the apartment ‘was ancient’ but we loved it so much that we stayed extra night.
So next day we ...
... for me, expertly filleted at the table by the waiter. Mick has goulash.
The wines are from their own vineyard on the slopes above the castle. I try both red and white. Mick sticks to Weizen Bier.
We turn in early, tired from the heat and worries of the day. Tomorrow we should get back on track and ride over to the Romanian border.