Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
... the local committee president in AIESEC Veszprém. I like the idea to travel for the first time to a foreign country and already got friends here!
Work hard! Party hard! I really like the attitude and the spirit in AIESEC Veszprém! Foreign interns are going to have an awesome time here! ...
... where we have to go but somehow I feel confident anyway. Somehow we finally make it to her friends in the holiday house with more fun of traveling then sens. Party mode on!
Thank you guys for the good mood, nice drinks, cool bath, awesome music, every old and classic high five, speaking with hands and feets and of course inviting me.
... us and there is one 900 metres away. We follow the route and arrive at the marvellous hotel Fried Kastely, a castle-styled mansion set in lovely grounds on tree-clad slopes. It looks (and is) very posh. But Hungarian prices being what they are we secure a twin room with breakfast for €44 each.
En-suite, towelling bathrobes, sweeties on the pillow, all the trimmings. Reminds me of my corporate days. The restaurant too ...
... to take a drive to Tihany which is at the narrowest part of the lake. The drive was great and we passed quite a few towns including the infamous Balatonfüred which had caused all the confusion earlier in the week. The houses in the little towns were very pretty with lots of bay windows and upstairs ...
... which funnily had been one we had stopped at last night, but in the rain and being as tired as I was I just did not feel up to trying to get into the hotel grounds as the gate was closed. The hotel was fabulous and at nearly three quarters of a difference in price we were extremely happy, we were even happier when we got to our room and saw the view :). We opened the windows and looked out at Lake Balaton and the yachts moored in front of the hotel, Janet also commented on ...