Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
... To continue with the wedding anniversary celebrations I even indulged in a chocolate massage. Mmmm came out smelling like a chocolate bar. Now we are back reunited with Skippy, staying just around the corner to the hotel in a marina car park again spoiling ourselfs with something that resembles a ...
... walking upto the lookout before we eat at 8, do I want to come? There then follows an entertaining evening where we also get to know the guys who run the place. I go to bed at 1 and leave the others to it.
Next morning Tom and I hire bikes and cycle about 50km to a 13th century castle, past lakeside villages and after lunch, back by way of the roman road that serves as a wine road. There is also plenty ...
Balatonfured the capital of the lake towns and we arrived on a long weekend and spoilt for choice on where to go. Traffic was crazy as locals headed out of Budapest.
Today our choice was wine fest http://nagyonbalaton.hu/fured/ or contemporary
art: http://nagyonbalaton.hu/tihany/, we opted ...
Crossed the border into Hungary today.
First stop is the party town Siofok which lies on the shore of Eastern Europe's largest freshwater lake at over 100km Sq. The lake is where all of Hungary spend their summers as they don't have any beaches. There are many towns around the lake and each seems to target or cater to a specific tourist.
Siofok is for the party crowd with nightlife options, killer ...
... was the **** place of the lake and not worth going too (thats why it wasn't made private) -so bad that swimming was prohibited. I managed to get told off twice - once for sitting on the grass and the second time for taking a photo. I felt very welcome.
The town itself was also nothing to write home about. Just a very ordinary little town with no sights or places of interest.
Oh well, it was only a day in my busy ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.