Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
- Room service
- Business Services
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
... at a services with an old BMW bike suspended from the ceiling. As we were sorting extra layers for the rest of the journey we were accosted by a man speaking in broad local dialect. I left Ros to it as the need to recycle the coffee was great. When I returned I discovered that he was not in fact a white slaver intent on carrying my wife off but a local who had gone to live in the USA as a boy.
We pressed on along ...
Today we slept in. At around 11:00 we went down to the lake and hired a paddle boat. The paddle boat had a slide on it. It was really fun. We returned the boat and kept swimming it was to still to hot to get out. It wasn't a clear lake, it was actually pretty dirty but it was the only lake round. While mum and dad slept Mitsuki and I played in the water. When mum and and dad woke up and went back the the hotel and went to ...
... this circus. It was really cool. Ozora was huge. At around forty thousand people that went for seven days at 38 degrees everyday. After the circus we tried to find the fire show but we couldn't. We were all tried so we went back to the hotel and went to ...
In the morning we all went to the lake. In Hungary the food is not very good. All they have is burgers,kebabs and pizzas and not much else. There is hardly any multicultural restaurants so it was really hard to choose. So for breakfast we had some bread with some meat or ham in it. We were moving hotel today that was right next to the lake. Yay! I can't wait! After we moved to the hotel we went for more of a swim. After the swim we had dinner we were tired so we went to ...
In the morning me and Mitsuki were playing soccer until I kicked the ball to high that me and mum had to walk around the block to the house to get it. Lucky the post man came so the owner came out and told him what happened I was so happy. We ...