Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
... we were hot, the kids were looking worn out and thirsty. Must be time for the closing ceremony, but no the kids were all served lunch under the trees. While Laura, Blake and I looked at the remnants of our snacks. Nothing in the letter had mentioned bringing lunch, and we were not the only parents caught without supplies.
Finally, they gathered the kids back into their twelve teams and conducted the closing ceremony. Each kid got a medal, ...
... in the local committee of Veszprém.
I really enjoy my stay at Zorka's place. Good food, great people, nice conversations and an international environment. What more can you ask for... and I ask myself when I've ever get the opportunity to experience a foreign culture from the inside ...
... did I end up here?
Two days before my first weekend I had no idea what would come up to me... great people, places and friendships. It all started with a random Facebook message from a girl named Zora, an AIESECer, I should get to know soon. I immediately get invited to a weekend with her and her friends to Lake Balaton, without that ...
Remember? We are going with the flow, wherever 'our car will take us'. So it took us to a beautiful little town made especially for tourists, of course…but still it was nice and cute. Little houses with many art crafts done by local people and artists can be found here. There is so much beauty, maybe that’s why people create such beautiful things? ...
... little place from a fairy tale – Tihany.
Sent home: ‘Amazing! In the middle of the country they have a huge lake they call Hungarian ocean! People are nice and cold, what a mixture! With Love, Love, Love from Balaton! Ula’
For more about Balaton Lake please check here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balatonf%C 3%BCred