Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
... I enjoy it to the fullest!
One thing is clear! AIESEC has made my world much smaller. Back then Edit was an AIESEC intern in my local committee, who has participated in an AIESEC internship at Volkswagen. Now I see her again. She is living in Veszprém and ...
... where we have to go but somehow I feel confident anyway. Somehow we finally make it to her friends in the holiday house with more fun of traveling then sens. Party mode on!
Thank you guys for the good mood, nice drinks, cool bath, awesome music, every old and classic high five, speaking with hands and feets and of course inviting me.
Mick has a problem with his bike. The left front disc is loose, friction has broken up the wavy spacers behind the collets and frequent braking has caused the collets to wear flats around the circumference.
He noticed a rattling noise a few days ago but at first couldn't find the source. It's not dangerous at present but further wear will become a big problem, so a fix is needed.
So a change to the route is required. We ride ...
... turned out perfect! It was so relaxing sitting on the deck of the restaurant watching the people sunning themselves and swimming in the lake. We visited the lookout at the Tihany Benedictine Abbey but unfortunately I had left the Go-pro attachment in the hotel as it would have been a great video from the ...
... sound of the wind chimes outside our room (which later turned out to be the rigging flapping against the yacht masts). Absolutely beautiful! Oh, by accident I found another setting on my camera so hopefully the pictures will be more colorful from now on, I hope, lol. After spending the rest of the morning lazing outside on the shores of lake Balaton, I had a nap while Janet worked on her studies in preparation for lunch in town. We left the hotel at around 1530 and drove looking ...