Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
In the service garage we find Gabor Gehringer working on the bikes. He has no English, but a little german, and he couldn't be more helpful. They don't have the required parts in stock, but he finds us an odds and sods bin and Mick starts rooting through. He finds two correct washers, two more right size but flat, and three of the collets. We wanted five of each, but it's enough to do the job.
Mick is going to do ...
... 0" class="reference"> His well fortified castle and capital of Balaton Principality that became known as Blatnohrad or Moosburg ("Swamp Fortress") served as a bulwark both against the Bulgarians and the Moravians.The Romans called the lake Lacus ...
We left Budapest and headed for our next stop on the Side of Lake Balaton, we spent 3 nights in this area albeit on 3 different sites;
Site 1 - Bungalow and Camping Ifjusag - looked lovely and lively on the website, out of 500+ pitches we were the only ones there, the local attractions were all closed, a bit like a tacky sea side town - the site wasn't bad but we would be wasting our time staying any longer than a night so moved on ...
... airport to continue our trip with the other IP’ers that arrived in the meantime. We went to Balatonszárszó. Our IP-adventure could finally begin!
After a short night, we started the introduction program. During this program our coach Imke Smulders wanted us to build a tower with only ten pieces of A4-paper, scotch tape and a pair of scissors. The Dutch students back home will probably remember ...
... bus driver. The next adventure was the division of rooms that appeared to be challenging. We are staying in the countryside of beautiful Lake Balaton and enjoy the Hungarian hospitality. It is spring here: blooming trees, spring flowers, cherry trees, so beautiful. The village is clean and elegant.
At the weekend we´ll go to Budapest for company visit, cultural attractions, ...