Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
We were up and on the road by 8am today. Todays ride is one of the longest of the tour.
The rain had disappeared and we were left with an overcast and cool day.
The first part of the ride was very pretty as we climbed the mountains then descended again to wander between farmland and small villages.
Morning coffee. Was at Telchalm beside a lake. The ...
... to enjoy the day.
Next they split the twelve into two groups of 6. One group did the high jump, while the other did the long jump. There was no real pause, and no one was scoring. For the long jump two teachers held poles with a rope between them. The first person in line would jump, followed immediately by the next and the next. After the line was done, they let the lefties jump, then they moved the rope up and started again. it was a ...
... in the local committee of Veszprém.
I really enjoy my stay at Zorka's place. Good food, great people, nice conversations and an international environment. What more can you ask for... and I ask myself when I've ever get the opportunity to experience a foreign culture from the inside ...
... where we have to go but somehow I feel confident anyway. Somehow we finally make it to her friends in the holiday house with more fun of traveling then sens. Party mode on!
Thank you guys for the good mood, nice drinks, cool bath, awesome music, every old and classic high five, speaking with hands and feets and of course inviting me.
... and stories. According to the story, there was a princess with golden-haired goats, but she was too proud and hard of heart and was punished (cursed by the king of the lake): her goats were lost in Balaton, only their nails remained, and she was obliged to answer to every passers-by. A stone, remembering the Shouting Girl, is still to be seen near the ...