Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
... a wonderful time in the far east of the European Union. A lot of work is done but there is also enough time to relax and get to know each other. This is just as important during a program like this. And now as the Hungarians say:
Amig a követzekö alkalommal!*
Lots of greetings rom the Dutch team :)
*For the people who don’t speak Hungarian fluently yet this means ‘See you next ...
... sightseeing and other attractions.
Our long and intensive days consist of lectures, workshops, social events, team building sessions and group work. The program is tight and there is no so much free time. But we all enjoy here and looking forward to sunny and historical Budapest!
Päivi Aro, Isabela Ion, Petri Miinalainen, Tiina Schroderus and Henna Turula (Finnish ...
... school. Last but not least, there is apparently a tradition in Agárd to take a picture with or on this deer statue. Standing next to it was too boring, so I climbed on top of it jockey-style! For our extra last night celebration Caina, Sebastian, Peter and I shared a pizza and a couple of beers in this small little pub/restaurant at the end of the street. All in all, a good group of people and a great visit to a gem in Eastern ...
We arrived to Balaton at Sep. 14 afternoon. Quickly found the villa. The house was huge with many nice facilities - billiard, pool (we didn't use it because it was a little bit cold for swimming), tennis, football playground, barbecue corner, big kitchen, nice rooms, big garden.
Shablin family join us at the same day at the night.
What a luxury, woke up and rolled out of a real bed, not needing to fold it away before reaching the bathroom. Followed by a buffet breakfast with no other than real bacon! Oh the travelling joys... Checked out of the hotel, but stayed lounging by the pool and health spa all day making sure we got our ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.