Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton
TravelPod Member ReviewsRamada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
I've just arrived home from this horrendous hotel where we stayed 4 nights.
- no free parking space, only in garage for 2k HUF
- breakfast: same every morning, scrambled eggs, ham etc...
- dinner: soup - taste ok, main course: 3 type but all tasteless, desser: it is ordered from a local pastry shop, but it was ok.
- room: from the 4th floor you have lake view. But from the lower levels it is blocked by trees. Room is comfortable but fitted with dirty carpet.
- dining room: dirty table cloth, seat and missing dinner set, and it is very very cold
- location: you need at least 15 min. to reach the lake
- staff: a bit rude. The receptionist catch up the phone in the middle of our conversation (my question might be boring). The waiters missed us in 2 dinner service from 4 nights. So don't have drink for dinners.
- building: you will enjoy the tinkle of elevators during your stay in front of them. Because you will wait for them lots of time...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ramada Hotel & Resort Lake Balaton Balatonalmadi
Travel Blogs from Balatonalmadi
On the way to AIESEC Veszprém
For this part my journey Zorka is my host! I stay at her place, eat and have some really nice conversations with her family.
Zora shows me both their home and their job in AIESEC. As a local committee president, she is responsible for every ...
... have a chance to introduce myself.
A three-hour journey without knowing how to get there, where I'm going to sleep or even to know a person... Sounds like a plan! I love the spirit!
After all I meet Zora halfway to the Székesfehérvár railway station. Her smile is contagious!
The first thing she says to me is that she has actually ...
This is definitely place I would like to come back!
Sent home ‘Simply beautiful! Stepping into a fairy tale’s little town where everything is so cute and small, except huge cathedral on the hill. With Love, Love, Love from Tihany! Ula’
For more info about Tihany please go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tihany
... little place from a fairy tale – Tihany.
Sent home: ‘Amazing! In the middle of the country they have a huge lake they call Hungarian ocean! People are nice and cold, what a mixture! With Love, Love, Love from Balaton! Ula’
For more about Balaton Lake please check here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balatonf%C 3%BCred
... s been sweltering these last few days in Hungary and by 4pm the pressure builds up into a storm. We decide to get moving.
Skirting the edge of the rain we turn south east away from the lake headed in the general direction of Romania. After 120km we stop to refuel. There's a truck stop over the road with accommodation. It doesn't look too appealing but we check it out anyway. ...