Radisson Blu Hotel Brighton
TripAdvisor Reviews Radisson Blu Hotel Brighton
Travel Blogs from Brighton
This week, we have been at Bartons, my uncle's house. We are only doing one thing per day. Here are the things we have been doing:
Monday: We went to Petworth House, a very rectangular house with lots of paintings, sculptures, and massive grounds.
Tuesday: We went to the town of Battle, where the Battle of Hastings was fought in 1066, when William the Conquerer ...
... of new holds for varying degrees of ability, from big juggy things you could hang off all day, to tiny little things the size of a sore nipple which people swing off from their fingertips because they're double hard *******s. For those who aren't sure, bouldering is climbing without ropes. It's more accessible than roped climbing, all you need are a pair of shoes and maybe ...
... changed his local watering hole. Later on we went down to Shh! Club on the seafront. I ******* hate it there. People are so stuck up and snobby blergh!! I decided to leave Marni there and 'go home' I ended up meeting to beautiful young men and heading to Revenge gay club with them. Alejandro has recently been on uk X factor and by hodge could sing! ...
... at work wasn’t as eventful but we did end the evening with a great Indian
feast down Brick Lane with Pilko and Ed. I got a hot curry and they even bought
out a little cheesecake for my birthday, while the restaurant sung to me. As you
know I got Paris from Nick, money for shopping and a trip to Warner Brother
Studios to see Harry Potter world. But I’ll tell you about that one later.
So Nick and I worked all week this week ...
... t risk altitude sickness!
- Sri Lanka: another first; a late comer into the itinerary (due to complexity of getting the Indian visa we wanted) but most likely to be very enjoyable nonetheless
- Maldives: our final first; another dream destination of mine… I had to build up a solid argument to get this one added to the end of trip but I felt it would conclude it perfectly and we will need some resting time after ...
Other places to stay in Brighton
101 Stroudley Road , Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Kings Road, Brighton | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Great Sea View
- A Memory...
- First Class Hotel
Kings Road, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Dreadful Customer Service
- Excellent place to stay
- Great Hotel!
35 Old Steine, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- A complete joke
- Don't always go by what you read!
- Sheer imcompetence - avold
Kings Road, Brighton | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Hmmmm....NOT a four star hotel! TRUST these bad reveiws!!
- Rip off!
97-99 King's Road, Brighton | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- A Grand Experience!
137 Kings Road, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- What a Dump!!!!
- Stay its fine low cost but in some need of repair
- Don't stay here until it is refurbished!
West St, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $84
149 Kings Road, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Avoid this place
- WARNING!! DON'T GO NEAR THIS HOTEL
- Nice Breakfast, shame about the noise.
139 - 141 Kings Rd, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Should have stayed at the Thistle!
- By the sea, stain on carpet
- Rooms were a furnace
1- 3 Kings Road, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- OK during the week
- Great place to stay
Lansdowne Place, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Good but Noisy!
- Not Quite ready
- Not very sumptuous
64 Kings Road, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Restaurant rip off
- Do Not Stay Here!
- Dirty Weekend in Brighton
1st Ave, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $83
17 Jubilee Street, Brighton | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Brighton Marina, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $189
- Great resturant
- Hotel seattle - as over rated as it gets, a total disgrace
- Pay the extra and stay at Hotel du Vin
143-145 Kings Road, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $98
8 - 16 Third Avenue, Brighton | Hotelfrom $80
165 - 167 Preston Rd, Brighton | Hotelfrom $98
153 Kingsway, Brighton | Hotelfrom $115
11-12 Marine Parade, Brighton | Hotelfrom $147
144 North Street, Brighton | Hotelfrom $102
20-21 New Steine, Brighton | Hotelfrom $99
216 Preston Road, Brighton | 3 star hotelfrom $96