No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
After a quick walk back to the apartment for extra supplies we boarded a hop on/off bus tour and made a slow circuit around Roma. Unfortunately the sun had come out and it was back to a sweltering heat though was fine whilst the bus was moving. Got off after 2 hrs at the Vatican City and had a very reasonable pizza and coffee again before walking around the site and wondering why all ...
... basilica, a refreshingly quiet, peacefull place to get away from the noisy, pushy street. It was dark in this one. We walked up to the front where there were more candles, and watched 3 nuns praying in front of the alter. At 9:30 we were huuuuungry, so followed our map back to our dinner spot. The street signs are on the sides of buildings, not on street signs. Took me a while to figure that one ...
Rome: The Eternal City. I don't know if I can even comment on the splendor of Rome. I loved my weekend there and I think I would go back again, but I don't know if I'd want to live there.
I definitely made use of the public transportation more than I've EVER done in Florence. It was almost a necessity in order to get around Rome. There's so much to see in so little time. However, my friends and I did it! We saw all Rome had to offer (with ...
After many photos and being suitably impressed we moved on and walked past all the ruins along the way. It was easy to see that this city was a mix of a complete working city and beautiful ruins that are ancient! After a while we came to the most impressive looking structure we had seen, the Piazza Venezia – Massive, white and very Italian!! We climbed up the top and got some great view of Italy and then headed off to ...
... even if Nora slept through most of it. I'm amazed at how much old ladies love Nora - it's starting to border on weird, and now I'm a fixture in some crazy lady's vacation pictures because I was playing with my daughter. Oh well, I guess I can just consider myself famous! Today we went and saw Trevi Fountain, after a long trek to discover a bank machine that took debit cards. The fountain was awesome, and ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72