Queensgate Apartments London
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... who was catholic) away from the throne. After only nine days of being queen the scheme had failed and Jane was sent to prison for the rest of her very short life. She was in the cell when she saw her husband get beheaded and the next day it happened to her, she was only 16. Gruesome I know but it was pretty interesting. Another part I liked was about two young boys who were found dead in one of the towers. They explain the story of their death and you vote on ...
... grateful just to be with people. We left, thanked them and then headed out to tube station. I almost got left behind because I said we were on the right train. Nadzha wasn't too sure. She asked if I was sure so I hopped off and when I did the train doors closed. She had pretty much given up but I just pushed the button to open the door and it did and I jumped on. She apologised but I was ok. Either way I could've just met her at the next stop. We got to our stop and it was ...
... again. Then it was time to head back to the hotel. I worked out a route on the underground with just one change, but things did not go well. We were supposed to be taking the circle line to Liverpool St where we could pick up the Central line back to Holburn where our hotel is. There were no trains running on that part of the circle line though, so the guard advised us to go the opposite way, back to the Monument and then pick up the Central line ...
... uninterested through the rooms of priceless
paintings. Now normally I would
have enjoyed the visit, but since I had already spent a significant time in
here a few years ago, it just wasn’t quite the same. I wandered aimlessly through the many masters such as Van
Gough, da Vinci, and many others, but I was a little nervous that some of the
other venues would be closing if I spent too much of my time here. As a result, I left the Gallery ...
... and sophistication. They shop itself is so beautiful. They have stunning floor, walls, ceilings, artwork, posters everything. Their food hall is magnificent all the cakes, chocolate, coffee, meat, beautifully crafted hand made food. It's to die for. We were felling a little run down so we got some chocolate covered coffee beans. They were possibly the best I have ever had. After Harrods we went onwards to topshop. Which I fell in love with online first and then ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience