Queensgate Apartments London
TripAdvisor Reviews Queensgate Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... Anyway, after a few pints, it was as if the last 18 years had just melted away...the children that were babies, the ones that weren't born yet...and even the ones that weren't even considered yet, were all there to greet them! What a wonderful day & the welcome we experienced is indescribable! With a heavy heart, Tracy & Frans left Kemsing for the return journey to London. They navigated the train, underground & walk back to our apartment. ...
... at the cricket we were looking for a change of pace with Hyde Park and a picnic by the Serpentine providing just that. As did attending War Horse which would round out our stay in London. Three things that struck me about London were firstly the aforementioned post Olympics Malaise (POS), we love London but there was a noticeable difference in service levels when compared with previous trips, secondly there is a distinct lack of people in London without tattoos. I'm trying to ...
... to get in a position that would facilitate sleep. By the time we got to bed in Athens, we had been awake about 28hrs.
Anyhow the staff on the flight continued to be cheerful workers and the tail wind landed us in London nearly an hour early in a grey intermittent drizzly 14 degree day! Man Heathrow is huge and the process of transferring terminals even not being sleep deprived would be challenging. Fortunately they have lots of ...
... we thought would be fish and chips... but actually ended up being fried sardines. BUT we bought a few drinks, which had us feeling good as we walked to the musical. Then we went to Wicked, Which was good. I had another drink. Christine and I wanted to go to a pub. We weren't sure which one so we googled the best place to go, but ended up wondering around until we found somewhere. When we got there we had trouble getting a seat. ...
... of the Australia and England Match. We then proceeded on a tour of the grounds. We went to the Pavilion. We went through the long room which is like the staging area for cricket players. Then we went up to the home and visiting locker rooms. After this we went continued to some of the stands and continued on to the media center. After that we got to try our hand at playing cricket. We started by trying to ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value