Queensgate Apartments London
TripAdvisor Reviews Queensgate Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... a nap, intending to head out into the city itself in the evening. Instead, I slept straight through the alarm and didn't wake up til 11:30pm. D'oh! I was only up for an hour or so before crashing again and waking up at 6:30 this morning. Hopefully that gets it all out of my system and I can actually get a lot more done today!
So, all in all, not a particularly interesting blog to read I'm afraid - most of the museum exhibits are better experienced in person anyway!
... to make the bathing experience vivid.
Spas make your body and mind relax. Each room overlooks a beautiful surrounding. Luxury and posh living are desired by one and all. The people in search of a good accommodation is satisfied with the available facilities.In a posh locality it is quite difficult to find cheaper hotels with luxury and comfort. But to solve the problems there are many hotels that meet up to the expectation of the ...
Well, I awoke to what will be me last day in London. No bike just me walking shoes to get me around. Today....after the usual fun of getting into me teeny shower and hosing off I decided to start with a quest for real bacon. No cold cuts for moi this morning. Didn't take me long at all to get sorted...grab a map....and head out. I had an pretty good sleep so felt pretty refreshed.
Off I went and found bacon....it only took me about 3 minutes to ...
... cycle had been started I went for a little walk around the village and found it very quaint. The streets were very narrow and this is exactly my impression of small English towns.
I loved it and once I had set the Drying cycle into effect, had a cuppa tea and read the news paper at a small cafe there, watching the world go by. I really enjoyed the experience and in future years I intend to return to England ...
... I had really wanted to see a show while we were in London and hey, it was my birthday! Not wanting to be late, we gave the underground a miss and flagged down a London cab. These guys are the most knowledgable taxi drivers in the world. They have to go through years of training and pass a test before they're able to get behind the wheel. They have to know every London street, land mark, business and intersection and be able to tell you the quickest way to get from ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience