Queensgate Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... sets and paintings & drawings by “Lowry”.Amongst other things he left behind were a Rolls Royce and Subaru cars covered in a brown tarpaulin stored under the trees.Prior to this guy the owner was Rita from Corrie St who lived there for 10 years.Also at lunch were Owen's wife Diane,her twin sister Julie and their older sister Susan and their husbands. Owen gave us a tour of their house & the cottage they bought next door which they renovated, and now rent out. ...
... smaller amount, so the bank put the hold on the card. That was when the hotel cancelled our room keys! A 15 Euro call to the Bankwest call centre allowed us to figure out what was going on and to get the cards reactivated. So after all this we didn't have much time for our final bit of sight seeing. We did a quick trip to the queue at the Louvre. We had a great view of the Mona Lisa through a window... Emmet came too! ...
... a one that grabbed hold of your tongue, and the torturer would then twist it round and finally yank your tongue right out. Lovely. Another one would go into your mouth, and then by twisting a mechanism, it would expand inside your mouth until your teeth shattered, and eventually your jaw. Another room was devoted to Jack the Ripper, and another still to the plague. That was fun. We went into the doctor's office only to find that ...
... as London, and the less of your day that’s spent standing on the pavement, wondering what to do next, where to eat or how close the nearest tube station is, the more time you’ll have for doing the things that really matter. To that end it’s wise to get online and book as much of your itinerary in advance as is possible. You can find a room at and then visit the websites of some of the larger attractions such as The London Eye, Madame Tussauds and ...
... to France for a potential job interview on Saturday morning, but I never made the flight. After work on Friday I went next door to my teaching agency with a colleague and to meet up with some mates for a couple of drinks. I knew I was riding home so I just went for a couple and told myself I was to be gone before midnight. It was a good night and I made my way out at about 11:30pm for home. I only had a couple ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience