Queensgate Apartments London
TripAdvisor Reviews Queensgate Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... plenty of opportunity for photographs. We walked up onto the bridge itself to take some more pictures and then it was back to our hotel to rest and pack for the airport tomorrow (Wednesday 29th July). Apart from our flight home our tour has come to an end sadly but it is time to reflect on what we have achieved, the countries we have seen and the people we have met. Europe is a very big place with so many things to see and do that we feel we have ...
... which it never did). We felt that those who served on the ship would not be impressed to be depicted like this.
Lunch was the next item on the agenda and we found a lovely spot in a park overlooking the Tower of London and Tower Bridge to have a picnic in the sun. We brought our lunch from a nearby sandwich shop and Nathan, not being a fan of bread, saw that sausage rolls were on the menu. For those of you who know him know that he is a big ...
Have been to a couple of taster sessions the past couple of nights. Last night was for the Pop Choir and tonight for the Rock Choir. Both are choirs that anyone can join without needing to audition and each have several groups around the city with the Rock Choir being a much larger nationwide organisation.
Decided I liked the Rock Choir better so have joined up for the summer term and have decided to sing in the Upper Alto section.
The original Peter Pan statue is in Kensington Gardens and was sculpted by George Frampton. It was commissioned by Barrie himself and was erected overnight on April 20th, 1912 as a May Day surprise to the children of London. Since then, seven other statues have been cast from the original mould. The statue of Peter in Kensington Gardens still ...
... so heavy and it was different from a softball bat. After that we put it all together and played a few minutes of a game. It was so fun, except when I was up to bat I started running and dropped my bat like a softball game. In cricket you hold your bat the entire time. Oops. After we played cricket we got to take a tour of the Lord's stadium. This was a very historic and traditional stadium that was so beautiful. The tour guide took us around and filled us with so many ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience