Queensgate Apartments London
TripAdvisor Reviews Queensgate Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... it worked out. Coming here, I also probably would have said my goal was to avoid all Americans, might as well broaden my horizons while I'm out of the U.S. right? Well who would have thought that some of my best friends are now from Alabama or Massachusetts. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Whether it was expectations being flipped upside down or exceeded. Whether it was laughing in the sun or grunting in the wind and ...
... enriched London city takes pride in delighting every traveler by letting them explore the wondrous city attractions which mainly comprise of the stately Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens & Palace, Houses of Parliament and several more captivating touring sites which have been always enriching the tourism quotient of every holiday maker. It s always about how ...
... There were scarves everywhere, but I convinced myself that 10 scarves is plenty - I only wear one at a time anyway!
But it was truly amazing what caught my eye.
Yes, the cute guy and the cupcakes at the cupcake store (which I ended up having - the cupcake. Just the cupcake.)
When I set out from home all that time ago, I wanted ...
... food joints out of the hotel where they have been put up. The luxury hotel bars are popular places where the visitors get to enjoy a wide selection of delicious drinks along with enjoying panoramic views of the city skyline. Travelling is all about enjoying the absolute convenience and by looking for a hotel which has its own bar, you can easily look forward to enjoy your drinks at the comfort of your hotel space. Refuel at the Soho ...
... it off. Next is the internet cafe, Jack and I both need to print out the 'transaction dispute' forms and scan them to email so we can get our money back form the time our cards were skimmed in Phuket.
The internet cafe is run by black people, it's in the rear room of a hairdressers. I walk in and ask if we can use the computers, the guy says you must get a haircut. I fall for it, he loses it laughing as I start to leave and invites me in. We print the forms off, go get ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience