Queensgate Apartments London
TripAdvisor Reviews Queensgate Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... asleep through dinner didn't sleep a wink for the rest of the flight. (Might have helped if I'd realised there were headrests you can use....) nevermind it will just be like a normal busy work day relying on very little sleep - at least I've got the practice in ...
... Dawn and Phil for all of their time and work they put in for us. It was a bittersweet night.
Friday was filled with ice skating at the Somerset House, walking through Christmas Markets on the South Bank Walk, and amazing food at Tayyabs in Brick Lane. We ate there for COJO class earlier and decided it was worth being out last dinner in London. We then went to a pub for a last pint. We ended early, before ...
... The last poppy was due to be placed on November 11, the date of the armistice. From the Tower of London we got on the cruise boat again and headed further up river to Westminster to attend "Evensong" at Westminster Abbey. "Evensong" is an Anglican service conducted mostly with choral works. After the service we stopped in a traditional pub and had a Steak & Ale Pie which was delicious and very welcome. Before heading home we crossed the Westminster Bridge ...
... at least. Tan's first attempt at navigator duties was, shall we say interesting however we did end up at a tube station to take us into town. I could point out that we were literally 180 degrees from the intended tube station, but I won't. Any feeling of "I've got this sorted" that I may have had was quickly squashed by my attempts to get tickets for the tube out of the stupid ticket machine. I followed the instructions perfectly, I've done this lots of times before ...
... if?', or wait for a better time. If not now, then when? There is no better opportunity, there is only now. This fleeting moment. It'll be gone before your next breath. So, I'm taking a leap and seeing where it takes me. There's nothing for me to lose. I'll most likely head back to the corporate world when I'm back (let's not pretend, money is a necessity), but right now it's time to enjoy the ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience