Queensgate Apartments London
TripAdvisor Reviews Queensgate Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... the Tower of London. Much to Traci's disappointment we will never get to live here. Our three and half hours at the Tower flew by and even though this is our fourth visit to the Tower, we could easily return again and again as you learn something new each time.
After being kicked out of Tower because it was past closing time we made our way to St Katherine’s Docks and found a nice spot on the marina, overlooking the boats moored ...
... 5 o'clock and closing. I honestly didn't care too much. Athena said we'd better go. Grabbed a taxi to hotel. Put on my dress and heels. Athena straightened my hair and back in a cab racing to the theatre. I was 10 mins late, picked up my ticket from box office, then ran upstairs to the circle. They won't let you to your seat if you are late. You have to watch the play on a tv. But as I was standing they could sneak me in up the back. The usher opened the Lyttelton ...
... decent distance outside the city and requires taking a train and then a shuttle operated by the studio picks you up from the station. We made it to our train and had a chance catch our breaths.
As it turns out, there is the train we took... and then there is an express train. Yes, we were failing quite a lot. So the trip took longer than we had originally expected. We eventually got to the station, got on the studio shuttle, and managed to get ...
... coffee from a cafe by the river. We were contemplating doing a tour through the Tower of London but at 22 pounds decided against it :) but we bought tickets on a river cruise which we thought would be a good way to see more of the river and the city. The boat that turned up however was a single deck boat and I had been looking forward to a boat with a top deck for better photo opportunities. So we decided to wait for the next ...
Our day started at 7:30am, which we all could have sworn was 4:30am, when some sort of fire/emergency alarm went off and scared the bejeezus out of us. Jess and I, jarred awake, started screaming bloody murder at intervals, each set off by the other one's scream (it was quite comical after the fact, really) and Aly and Jen jumped out the of bed and assumed defensive positions with Aly in her sleepy haze assuming her phone was on fire and running over to yank it out of the wall. ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience