Queensgate Apartments London
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Queensgate Apartments London
Travel Blogs from London
... London. Both were beautifully decorated for Christmas. And the crowds!!!! All very pleasant and clearly in a festive mood. After a stop in Selfridges, one of the premier upscale large department stores where we were almost overwhelmed we pushed on through the crowds past Oxford Circle and down Regent St. to Piccadilly Sq. and eventually pasted Leicester Sq. and on to Covent Garden which was now aglow in beautiful Christmas lights ...
... relatives, etc. The Premier Club Rewards Hotel is one of the hotels that can make you available with the best night party club for all the customers. The hotel can be booked online also you can get the information online. You must agree for all the terms and conditions that the hotels offer you. There is a ten percent discount on all the bookings you do through the site that the hotel makes available to you. The hotel provides you with ...
... and bills - we left a lot in the vending machines!
For the flight, we had to go out and get on one of two busses that went out on the tarmac (we got on the first bus luckily - these days it's such a rush for overhead bins). Now - they told people - if you are in certain rows in the back (say from 20 on) use the back staircase onto the plane. If you were in rows 1-19, use the front staircase. Well, you can probably guess how well ...
... had left for home the day before.
Gabbie and Robert Sansone are still sleeping at The Premiere Inn, while Taylor is also there resting comfortably waiting for Jill to arrive. We have arranged for Jill to check right in to Taylor's room.
My Free wifi will be leaving me soon, so I bid you all adieu from London and talk to you soon from Dubin.
... stopped for lunch in Brugge, it's a very pretty town. Famous of course for Belgium waffles, beautiful chocolate and beer! Because of last night, no one was keen for their beer haha...but chocolate was certainly on the menu. We stopped for lunch at a restaurant off the main square, unfortunately we paid premium prices too...but hey we couldn't be bothered walking around the town. Afterwards we shared an amazing waffle with fresh strawberries and Belgium ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience