Queen of Hearts Hotel & Casino
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... nothing ohwell. It's afternoon I thought it was about time to head down and I to the Casino to put in a dollar into the slot machines to say that I have played in a Casino. So with my one dollar into the slot machine area I went. I found the one cent machine which I like and put my dollar in and off we went. I got down to 40cents then won a dollar and then lost some and then got up to two dollars 60 cents and then lost my 60 cents and decided ...
... home! And, finished the brownies! Thanks, Erin.
We are here in Vegas... checked into the Vdara suggested by a friend of Erin's. Great rate and no parking fees either!!! Non-smoking sister of Aria, it turns out.
Off to dinner - free Aria buffet for us as part of the hotel deal! Have a back view of the Bellagio fountains, so should see a good show from our room!
Hope everyone is doing well.
... at Wynn huge waterfall and whiled away the half hour pleasantly.
Next stop on the bus was to Planet Hollywood's Miracle Mile shops to see the sound and light coordinated fountain that happens on the hour. We went the wrong way and instead saw the Rain Shower, cute but will have to come back to see the other. Had a bite to eat - odd, but I quite like the fake sky and clouds ceilings, also in The Venetian shops.
... to the riviera for the illusionist show for 7pm- awesome show, really glad we went :) After the show wandered back down the strip stopping at Wynn for the fake mountain and in the Venetian to see the canals and gondolas. All absolutely knackered by that point so can back, packed bag and off to bed Such a great ...
... degrees is all about...... Hello again Just returned back from a day on the strip. Found a place where you can get a 3 day pass to take you up the strip unlimited amounts of times as its simply too hot to walk any great distance. Headed up to the Billagio hotel had a wander about then headed across into Caesars Palace and found myself in another casino. If my luck continues this is going to pay for my trip... I haven't touched ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Queen of Hearts Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place