Queen of Hearts Hotel & Casino
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Queen of Hearts Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... which is much older than the lights of the Strip but still cool. We visited the actual Pawn shop from the Pawn Stars TV show – I think fame may have got to them a bit as none of the stars were there, there is a big souvenir section, and none of the stuff they sell there is that cheap. Downtown area is also the location of all the wedding chapels – my favourite being the Little White Wedding Chapel that offered a lovely Drive-Thru ...
... in fruits, whole grains, beneficial fats and lean protein can help your hair to stay strong and healthy.
If you have problems with dull hair, try using a clarifying shampoo. Lifeless, dull hair is usually caused by build-up of hair products. Consider a clarifying shampoos to relieve your hair of grime and product residue.
Try not to use your blow dryer too much. Hot air that comes out of blow dryers can cause a lot of damage to your ...
... main strip and also the Las Vegas airport. From up here you can see the planes queuing up to take off to where ever as it's an international airport, also, the helicopters doing tours to the Grand. Canyon, seem to go every 5 minutes. A storm is also brewing in the hills beyond the co and as we are so high up we can watch the storm come in towards us, with rainbows and lightening as well, quite amazing. First impressions of Las Vegas, the room is amazing, the sites ...
... today we walked the rest of the strip today, saw gondolas at the Venetian and then off to find Pawn Stars but got off the bus at the wrong stop...bit dodgy and to top off a guy walked passed with a gun! we ended up at the factory outlet. Great bargins...3 days into the trip and already have 3 extra pairs of shoes! Godiva chocs also very cheap so have enjoyed a few of ...
... our software package to produce one thing Particular Ô€" it means that you simply can stay clear of all of the technological troubles. You can increase your advertising and marketing (and funds creating) process drastically. This computer software application is made of ten high quality pre-created templates, so buyers can duplicate and paste or imitate measures through these templates without difficulty. ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $36
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $38
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $37
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $55
- Never again!
- Let down
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $31
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $97
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $129
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $157
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $127
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place