How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
Photos of Quality Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... donated by a local person but shows CA life and history from the mid 1800's to 1950. You can walk or drive around the 3 block area where they have markers where some of the local businesses were and on Route 299 they still have partial buildings standing and some, like the Blacksmith shop and General Store are open during special events or tours.
We then headed back to the motorhome to get ready for another leg across CA thru ...
... you flavor notes and all of that stuff, but we enjoyed what we tasted! We can't wait to come back and check out the area when we have more time. Beyond wine country, our drive took us through more farmland as we continued our journey north to Redding. We can't quite pinpoint the character of Redding, but Matt got a very 90s pit stop vibe from the area around our exit--there are 4 diners in a quarter-mile radius (including 2 Dennys!)--and a lot of northwest cabin-y ...
... a contrast! First snow sighted on Mt. Shasta, just east of Weed (named after Abner Weed, a timber baron) Driving through the wide valleys here we are at 3000 feet. Stopped here for afternoon tea break at the Cougar Cafe, unfortunately no connection to find accommodation in Redding for tonight. Weed apparently has poor Internet connection, a small town with few jobs and a big drug (meth) ...