Quality Inn - Ocean Shores
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Kids activities or Babysitting
Photos of Quality Inn - Ocean Shores
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn - Ocean Shores
Travel Blogs from Ocean Shores
We started our trip from Mayport NAS to on the Atlantic Ocean and arrived today September 24th to the Town of Wesport WA on the Pacific Ocean. There are few words to express my feelings at the achievement of my lifelong dream. The roar of the ocean can be heard at our campsite, the sun is shining and I am sitting in front of the campfire. ...
... that sells fresh fish, so I bought a big slab of King salmon and one of Halibut - relish, baby. There's a wide, winding trail along the shore, out to the state park that I rode a couple of times on my new bike - loved that!
Watched the Hawks Thursday night for the start of the season - more booty kicking. Off to a good start.
Boy, talk about mellow, this was it. Except for the weekend of Labor Day, we had the place to ourselves with expansive views and quiet. The only challenge was to cross the river/stream in a ********** boat to get to the beach (easier take a short drive down the road for beach access). But during the weekend we end countered several Mexican families camping and we had fun ...
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- Salmon ...
- 8 large sea scallops
- 1 teaspoon sea salt medium grind
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika (
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Panzanella Salad Ingredients
- 2 large, preferably heirloom tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons or 1 good ...