Photos of Quality Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... place (Llano Estacado) was also preparing for a function so we couldn't take a tour, but they have good wines, so I bought three bottles there. The third place (Cap Rock) was also preparing for a function but I had a tasting there also and bought two bottles. This winery is in a really neat building/setting. When we first viewed the building, we thought it was a church. As the day aged, it became warmer and sunny, but then as the day got even older ...