Quality Inn Kearney
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn Kearney
Travel Blogs from Kearney
... a bike :) :) Since we are now in travel mode to get home I don't really have too much to post. Tomorrow we head to Iowa and end in Illinois for the night. 3 MORE DAYS!! I don't think our cats are going to know who we are when we get home especially since i know my mom has been spoiling them rotten. Thanks mom for taking care of them your the best we LOVE you! Will post tomorrow once we get to our next ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
Our first decent storm on this trip was last night in Grand Island when a thunder-boomer rolled through dropping a half inch of rain at 3am. Fortunately, nothing serious and all was clear by 6:30am when Mike hopped on his bike and headed out into the countryside for a 21-mile ride. After breakfast with JoAnn at Tommy's diner and short visits with JoAnn's kids, Justin and Alicia, we made the short 40-mile trip to Kearney ...
- It's now about 8 o clock in the morning.
- We fill up with gas.
- Go to a Walmart and pick up some more snacks and drinks.
- We pass out in the parking lot until 4 in the afternoon.
- We look up what there is to do in the area and find a pawnee earth lodge.
- This was pretty cool because I I didn't realize the Native ...
We stumbled upon this attraction in the farmlands if Nebraska... It's a giant archway over the freeway with a historic western museum. We didn't go up into the museum (a little behind on time) but they had other cool things to explore outside including a human maze, a earth lodge and a giant statue of a bison. A small treat from the monotonous car ride through the Great Plains of ...