Quality Inn Fort Dodge
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn Fort Dodge
Travel Blogs from Fort Dodge
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... gave him room to get out. He was breathing heavy when we got him out so we asked him if he needed an ambulance but he said he was fine and that he was extremely thankful that we got him out of the situation. He said it all happened because of him knocking the jack over while he was changing his tire. He thanked us again and we parted ways.
- 4 A.M.
- These constant 4 hour drives are starting to get on my nerves.
- Knowing we are almost there is the only thing keeping me going.
- Gassed up at Chevron.
- Bought some dry ice which should last us the rest of the way.
- We get back to it after stretching and walking around a bit.
- Gas Cost: $47.15
- Ice Cost: $7
... the visit. See, this Fort Dodge museum wasn't really Fort Dodge; it was a model of a much smaller militia fort the town built during the civil war. It had the usual blend of real and pretend history: blacksmiths, tinsmiths, jail, newspaper office. But the only actual building from the actual Fort Dodge ( the one from the 1850s) was the Quartermaster's office. And the quartermaster at Fort Dodge turned out to ...