Quality Inn & Conference Center
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn & Conference Center Ellensburg
Travel Blogs from Ellensburg
- First we woke up and drove 221 miles to Twins Falls Idaho were we spent $31.31 on gas.
- From twins falls we drove to 254 miles to Baker city Oregon we spent $47.33 on gas.
- Then we drove 235 miles to Yakima Washington were we filled $43.80 in gas.
- We stayed and slept here for the ...
- While we headed to city of Yakima, we made a stop in Am&Pm for some snack , water and gas
- The fuel cost us about 16.68 dollars and snack cost us about 10 dollars
- Also ,while we were headed toward Yakima, our car broke.
- Called AAA to fix it and cost us about 500 dollars.
- Entered Yakima and had McDonalds for our late dinner.
- And went to state camp sight to send the ...
- Got car sick in Yakima and threw up in my car :(
- Had to rent a new car because the smell was so bad.
- Had to pay $100 for a deep cleaning of the car.
- Grabbed gas here at a local 76 gas station for $44.19.
- Grabbed ice and food for $12.
- It took me 4 hours and 2 minutes to get here
- Not a good day in Yakima. ...
... trail where some of the petrified wood was on display. Some of the pieces were amazing in the clarity with which the rings and the bark pattern were still discernible. It was disappointing though - they had the big pieces of petrified wood in stone-walled enclosures with metal grates over them to protect them.
We continued on the less traveled road over the ridge and into ...
... for this kind of work. Took me all day, and there were a few minor setbacks, but like everything in life, if you stick with it, eventually you can conquer it.
This part of the travel, until the 9th you can skip over since we're not on our trip yet.