Quality Inn & Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Drycleaning onsite
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Refrigerator in room
- High-speed internet in room
- Swimming pool
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn & Suites Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... and lots of partying people even on a Monday but we didn't bother visiting any of the bars. Next stop Waco. Now Peter had visited Waco at least twice yearly all the years he worked in Melbourne and I had heard bits and pieces but he was keen to show me. It also gave Peter an opportunity to meet up with some of his past work colleagues. Now he always said Waco was small and I envisaged around 20,000 people. As we approached he said it was a bit bigger than that - now let me ...
... they are a necessary evil. The posted speed limit is 75 MPH but you need to do 90 just so you don't become a rolling roadblock. Not that I mind going fast, but I-20 has been constructed by assembling pre-cast sections of roadway the full 2 lanes + shoulder width that are 50' long which creates the equivalent of a bridge expansion joint at every union. At 90 MPH you hit about 3 per second and every one is a bone rattler, it is very tiring riding.
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco