Quality Inn & Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
Photos of Quality Inn & Suites
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn & Suites Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... and also other deficiencies and also to inactivity, which in turn may pre-dispose to many other issues, including tension blisters. Unintentional fat loss could possibly be the feature creating diagnosing diseases including cancer and kind 1 diabetes mellitus. weight loss Throughout the uk, as much as 5Percent in the standard inhabitants is underweight, but greater than ten percent of these with lung ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... know about the new road works and you find it takes 30 minutes to get 5 miles away from the hotel.
Finally on the right road and right direction, 5 hours to Lubbock. Speed limit -75 mph.
Slight detour off the freeway due to an accident. One car with a crunched front end, the other a burned out wreck. Just shows the movies are correct, American cars do blow up on impact.
One of our challenges is to 10 towns with names in songs. First one today was ...