Quality Hotel & Resort Sarpsborg
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Hotel & Resort Sarpsborg
Travel Blogs from Sarpsborg
... br> We camped close by in the forest(carpeted with ripe blueberry bushes) hoping to get our tax refund cashed out from an office which we believed was in the tourist info centre just near the border. Fronting up the next morning-we got our money without any problems, as well as taking the opportunity to "purchase" a shower, at $6AUD each!! Welcome to Norway!! We left though extremely relieved, we'd gone the extra mile to get the tax refund!
It was Monday lunchtime ...
... here folks had been out to Perth to visit. At about 10pm it was time to drive Camilla back to work (approximate 40 minutes from home) and so her mother and I got to spend some more time chatting on the way home. On Thursday Camilla's mum (Hilde) and I drove out to pick Camilla up from work and drove down to Hvaler (islands near the Swedish Border) for lunch. It aw an incredible drive driving over the bridges from island to island, sort of like a mini version of the ...
... back to Moss. All in all, it was an extraordinary day. I do like exploring solo and being able to move at my own pace, but at the same time, I wish I had been able to share the time with my friends and family. It's one of the great paradoxes of travel.
Anyhow, I hope you found some interest in today's entry. Please comment on any of the pictures if you have any questions or even if you just find something cool :)
Catch ya next time!
... Sweden negotiated peace while Norway established their constitution)
2) What was the #1 selling American music act of the 1970s? - The Carpenters! Who knew, right? Their music is pretty awesome. Karen Carpenter has an amazing voice.
For next time -
1) Who is the current king of Norway?
2) How many miles of coastline does Norway have?
Hope everybody has a wonderful Thursday!
... the looks of things, it seems unlikely that any more will be added. But we'll see how things play out.
- In addition to international travel, we Americans have also been wanting to see more of Norway, both locally and farther away from home. Again, we will be playing it by ear.
- I also need to continue my passive efforts to learn Norwegian and perhaps become more active about it. I've picked up quite a bit ...