Quality Hotel & Resort Sarpsborg
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Hotel & Resort Sarpsborg
Travel Blogs from Sarpsborg
... br> We camped close by in the forest(carpeted with ripe blueberry bushes) hoping to get our tax refund cashed out from an office which we believed was in the tourist info centre just near the border. Fronting up the next morning-we got our money without any problems, as well as taking the opportunity to "purchase" a shower, at $6AUD each!! Welcome to Norway!! We left though extremely relieved, we'd gone the extra mile to get the tax refund!
It was Monday lunchtime ...
... here folks had been out to Perth to visit. At about 10pm it was time to drive Camilla back to work (approximate 40 minutes from home) and so her mother and I got to spend some more time chatting on the way home. On Thursday Camilla's mum (Hilde) and I drove out to pick Camilla up from work and drove down to Hvaler (islands near the Swedish Border) for lunch. It aw an incredible drive driving over the bridges from island to island, sort of like a mini version of the ...
Arriving back in town, I decided to retrace some of the route Griff, Ash, and I took back in February. In particular, I went to the bakery that we went to to warm to up. The same cheerful girl was working there (maybe she just remembered me from last time and was happy to see me again). I took my Norwegian pastry and sat and enjoyed it in the city square, observing Norwegians in their daily life.
Afterwards, I headed back for the ...
... Sweden negotiated peace while Norway established their constitution)
2) What was the #1 selling American music act of the 1970s? - The Carpenters! Who knew, right? Their music is pretty awesome. Karen Carpenter has an amazing voice.
For next time -
1) Who is the current king of Norway?
2) How many miles of coastline does Norway have?
Hope everybody has a wonderful Thursday!
... the looks of things, it seems unlikely that any more will be added. But we'll see how things play out.
- In addition to international travel, we Americans have also been wanting to see more of Norway, both locally and farther away from home. Again, we will be playing it by ear.
- I also need to continue my passive efforts to learn Norwegian and perhaps become more active about it. I've picked up quite a bit ...