Quality Hotel & Resort Sarpsborg
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Sarpsborg
... here folks had been out to Perth to visit. At about 10pm it was time to drive Camilla back to work (approximate 40 minutes from home) and so her mother and I got to spend some more time chatting on the way home. On Thursday Camilla's mum (Hilde) and I drove out to pick Camilla up from work and drove down to Hvaler (islands near the Swedish Border) for lunch. It aw an incredible drive driving over the bridges from island to island, sort of like a mini version of the ...
... wait for Spain, where things are hopefully cheaper. If it's still too much, I may have to learn the art of cutting my own hair. With a scissor. :)
1) Just how big are the Pyramids in Egypt?
2) How wide is the strait of Gibraltar? (How much water separates Morocco from Spain?)
Tune in next time to hear about our first impressions of Spain!
... so what does the second half of the semester have in store?
- For the most part, I really don't know.
- Travel. As I write this, we continue planning our April trip to Costa del Sol on the Mediterranean coast. Also in April we be my trip to Trieste, Italy to visit Elisa Doz. AND, I may be going to Germany the last weekend of April to visit a relative in Hannover. Otherwise, we don't have any other trips planned, ...
... updates while I'm there, so you won't have to wait until next Saturday to hear how things went.
I can't wait to get out of here! With most everybody having left Thursday or earlier today, this place has been completely dead. It's seems nearly deserted. It's so quiet! I miss having my Norwegian friends around!
While most of the Norwegian students simply went home for break, the Americans are going greater distances. Kev ...
... A short walk from the dorm to the dinning center and tadaa! All the food you could ever care to eat. Now I'm pretty much on my own for food, unless someone is kind enough to share their cooking or we eat out. Though I must say, I am slowing starting to pick up some culinary skills. Hopefully by the end of the semester I'll be a master chef!
2. Driving home on weekends. I miss the feeling of getting out of my last class of the week ...