Puffin Place Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Puffin Place Hotel Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... is amazing! We are all stuffed as we walk out ready to walk around the town. The Alaska visitor center is set in the middle of downtown, in a small log cabin. A fire burns in the fireplace and money from countries all around the world decorate the cabin ceiling, pinned under each country's name. The streets of Anchorage are decorated with hanging flower baskets of begonias and pansies. We find a Farmer's Market. Elvis in a blue sequined jumpsuit and cape sings on stage as ...
... of people with pilot licences because planes are used so much to access the area. Travelled to Seward today in the afternoon down the coast. Seward is the port we board the boat tomorrow...it is full of boats..fishing boats, small day cruising boats, expensive yachts etc. there are also hundreds of campervans, tents and holiday makers. Had a great seafood meal down on the ...
... fruit, and honey. If you want the Traditional Recipe jut let me know and I will send it to you!! We said our good byes and headed back to the hotel. We had some free time so we could swim, play games in the lobby, or watch TV and pack in our rooms. Room checks were at 9:30 and lights out at 10. We have an early morning tomorrow. We get up at 6. Check out of our room at 7, have breakfast, and head to Palmer and then to Denali National ...
... which shakes the whole van, scares hell out of Murray and wakes Dianne. We think at first it is a bear attacking us, but when we look around and find ourselves bear-free, work out it must have been a sonic boom from a military aircraft.
This gets us on our way. We drop down to lower land with lots of lakes, and some steep, serpentine ridges between them. A roadside placard (mile 76) reveals we’re driving on "eskers" -gravel piles left over from rivers ...
Day 11 Anchorage 31st Aug
It looked like our desire to see the 39 glaciers of the Juneau Icefield in all their glory from the air would be thwarted as the rain was just tipping down and the cloud started about knee height; never mind, we were off to Anchorage to collect our RV – our motorhome for the next 12 days.
After a completely cloudy flight with all the ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
4800 Spenard Road, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $71
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
325 West 8th Avenue, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $312
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Longhua District, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Zhongshan District, Anchorage | 3 star hotel
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
111 Ship Creek Ave, Anchorage | 2 star hotel
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!