Puffin Place Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Puffin Place Hotel Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... several issues with National, we picked up our van (they tried to give us a small car and of course all of our luggage wouldn' fit in it!). We went and ate at the Cattle Company and finally arrived at our hotel to get some sleep.
Check back with us tomorrow. ...
... on the bus into the city to explore for a couple of hours, including a little bit of souvenir shopping. Mandy thought that it would be cute to tie a bear warning bell to her school clothes to call the children to attention, so I bought her one and now she tinkles as she walks along.
Back to the airport about teatime to sample Brendan's favourite Frozen Yoghurt shop, and then spent a few hours on the airport wi-fi catching up on things before boarding our ...
Woke this morning for an early breakfast and then Ron drove us down to the airport. Things seemed to be going smoothly as we seemed early and one of the first at the airport. What a laugh the young lady at the counter has difficulty finding us on the systems computer only for Warren to discover that he had booked the tickets around the wrong way. This would usually require as rebooking the ticket all over again, but I think that as ...
... issues here. I’ve also been sharing what we have been doing in Australia and ultimately establishing connections and joint projects. Almost without exception, Alaskans love the idea of visiting Australia so the most desirable destination factor is working in my favour.
In pursuit of these goals I’ve been busy giving talks, attending meetings with range of university, native Alaskan and environmental organisations. I’ve given ...
... out for a decent coffee so we found an ok place that also had cakes including individual cheesecakes topped with bacon (what is it with the bacon obsession??). Coffee shop was next to a couple of local artisan shops which Julia & I enjoyed and even Jeff didn't seem to mind. Added to our luggage weight a little bit.
Early night for JG. Jeff and I found a Mexican place for dinner - only $20 for two people including tip! Food is super cheap ...
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!