Provista Hotel & Residence
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Provista Hotel & Residence
TripAdvisor Reviews Provista Hotel & Residence Seoul
Travel Blogs from Seoul
So typical to teaching and teachers across the world is the ability to be adaptable! The Principal decided to allow students to leave school at 2:30pm today which meant all lessons were reduced from 50 minutes to 40. I have been told to prepare for 2 x 100 minute lessons today as we were holding a double period for the Drama students. So my lesson got reduced to 80 minutes and then the PowerPoint I had prepared didn't work (school doesn't ...
... familiar place and since the sun was still shining and it was about 25 degrees we got a table outside. When the Beef, side dishes and beer and soju (Korean spirit that goes with pretty every meal over here) arrived at the table a really felt like home sitting with friends and family at the table.... It was great.
As our plans were to leave early the next day for Osaka we went back home after the meal and packed our bags. By that time I felt the tiredness ...
... three dollars per seat to not have to move at every stop.
The train dropped us off at the Seoul Main Station at four. I prefer arriving to new cities by train rather than plane because the city drops you off in the center and you get a real 'wow factor' when you step out of the station and into the middle of the buildings and people. Our hotel was a short twenty minute walk from the station.
We are so glad to be done with ...
... br> Culture shock of the day:
- Washing Dishes (men don't wash dishes)
- Traditional Asian medicine (its large and tastes disgusting) *picture holding it on bus
- Movie theater snacks (squid being fried in the entrance)
- Red lights (you must completely stop your vehicle until green, unless you don't want too)
- Cross walk (nobody ever J-walks.. ever)
- Cross walk (Lights take considerably longer to change and the count down begins at something like 40)