Princess Hotel De Wipselberg
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Princess Hotel De Wipselberg Beekbergen
Travel Blogs from Beekbergen
... was about 5m by 2m and the ferry operator was a dog! (With a pet human). There was a great big brass bell to ring to get the operator over. We saw a lot of construction work and new bridges throughout the park (preparation for global warming...?) There were also marshes, wetlands, water birds and lots of military bunkers. We had lunch in a military bunker-turned bed and breakfast. It was quite ironic to see the military windows ...
... Blas Archipelago
- 15 Apr: Cartagena (Colombia)
- 16 Apr: At Sea
- 17 Apr: Kralendijk, Bonaire
- 18 Apr: Willemstad, Curacao
- 19 Apr: Oranjestad, Aruba
- 20 Apr: At Sea
- 21 Apr: At Sea
- 22 Apr: Fort Lauderdale (USA)
... to a large park and the Kroller-Muller art museum which was all gifted to the Nation in the 1930's. it has one of the largest collections of Van Gogh's in the world and their purchases helped make him so well known. The museum was a perfect size, about 2 hours to see it all properly and included plenty of sculptures that generated lively discussion as ...
All righty then......I just saw some new Holland America Line itinerary's for 2015 become available!And some good stuff too.
As soon as I have the time, I'm going to have a closer look. I did see a cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Lima, and ...
... the ice slapping your face—very COLD. But Dutchies keep on saying it’s nothing.
2. On TIME dutchies. We observed that Dutchies are always on time. Generally They don’t have this dialogue “sorry im late”. When we visited the Embassy of the Philippines in the Hague. Ria and Lissane asked us if we feel like we are in the Philippines and our ANSWER is YES because the people there are late..Yeah and we feel ...