Hotel Primavera

Address: Via della Repubblica 27, Barberino Val d'Elsa, Tuscany, 50021, Italy | 3 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 3 star hotel, located on Via della Repubblica 27, Barberino Val d'Elsa, is near Organic Tuscany, Antinori Winery, Castello di Monsanto, and San Cristoforo.
Map this hotel

        TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Primavera Barberino Val d'Elsa

        3.50 of 5 stars Very Good

        Travel Blogs from Barberino Val d'Elsa

        Day in Florence

        A travel blog entry by danutastephen on Nov 15, 2014

        13 photos

        Left ship at 8.20 for coach to Florence. Had a coffee then a good wander about. Lots of handbag shops as well as the Duomo etc. Back to the meeting point in time for a slice of pizza each and another coffee and pastry each before our 15.45 meeting time for the return coach. Now over to our shopping reporter - George. The final score in today's shopping fixture Leather Handbags Athletic 3 Other Shopping City 0. ( 3 scores ...

        The beautiful city of gelato

        A travel blog entry by charlotterowley on Sep 27, 2014

        10 photos

        ... The surrounding hills were green and luscious, covered with Tuscan buildings and the thin, upright cypress trees. It was so beautiful!! And not that busy - it seems not that many people make the effort to come up here (and even fewer people after the open top tour bus departed). But apparently the best views are even further up the hill, from the Basilica of San Miniato al Monte. However, unfortunately after getting within around 30 steps from the top, there was ...

        Statue David?

        A travel blog entry by tinadoug on Sep 16, 2014

        5 photos

        ... the attendant told us that she could do it for us for an extra 50 cents - deal!!! Off we went for dinner while our washing was done for us.

        Italian drivers are crazy! We sat and watched so many near misses. As one of our guides said, the rules for driving are "just a suggestion" and he's so right. It even applies to parking. Lots drive the little Smart cars and these are parked at right angles to the other cars just like motorcycles. ...


        A travel blog entry by ginapeach on Jul 04, 2014

        13 photos

        ... Museum. The Uffizi Museum is one of the oldest and most famous museums of the western world. Paintings in the museum include Botticelli’s The Birth of Venus and Da Vinci’s The Annunciation. Last time Mum had visited the museum, she only had an hour to see the whole thing and as such had to rush through. This time, with a timed ticket, she was able to view the many masterpieces at her leisure. In even better news, it would appear the museum ...

        Florence: Lucky for Some.

        A travel blog entry by benstevens on Mar 07, 2014

        23 photos

        ... by the Medici line, who used it as a private museum to impress guests and dignitaries visiting Florence. Over the years, they amassed thousands upon thousands of sculptures, paintings and other works of art to form one of the world's largest and most impressive collections. I read somewhere that only about 20% of the works here are on display, which is staggering when one considers how many there were up on walls already. The other 80% are in desperate need of restoration, ...