Pratunam Palace Bangkok
TripAdvisor Reviews Pratunam Palace Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
We arrived in Koh Tao after a long day of travelling (from one coast to the other). All went well though, no problemos! We were both excited to reunite with Helen & Carl who we had meet on Fraser Island (Australia). On arrival to the pier we were bombarded with taxi drivers asking us if we needed a lift. We eventually gave in after being told …
... have paid the extra to go private! Luckily she went on a full day tour and ours was just half day, I wonder how the people on that other boat enjoyed their trip, maybe they threw her overboard. Instead we ended up with two fairly large passengers who didn't quite realise their size and the boat man had to keep telling them to go one each side so that the boat didn't capsize! We got to Maya bay and back again in one piece. The beach looks a lot less deserted on the film than it ...
... here on refugee status. When the Chinese entered Tibet the Buddhusts retreated to the gateway of their beliefs. According to Ramesh, our guide, Buddhism first came through this area, so consider the original for the Tibetan Bhuddist. Said to see so many gentle people displaced. We visited a Tibetan artist cooperative and art school, witnessing the most incredibly detailed painting technique. The artists were using one hair ...
Day 2 of Bangkok and the Jet Lagg is definitely getting worse so my beautiful, intelligent mother gave me this brilliant idea of doing a blog so in years to come when I have my mid life crisis or menopause, have loads of babies screaming about the place and Emma nipping in my ear this will just remind me of how amazing my life used to be, haha!! Anyway less of the future and more on now. When we first arrived here I was very ...
... But, it at least gives you an idea of my route.
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85