Pratunam Palace Bangkok
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
First stop of the morning was Koh Sahn Rd where Jess bought some Ray Bans for $6 and some delicious Pad Thai for $2 a plate. We had no real direction in mind and just began to wander the crazy streets of Bangkok. You can't walk 10m without there being food stalls and men asking 'taxi', 'tuk tuk', 'ping pong show' or getting a suit made. Very …
... a few weeks before. We got to the opticians and tried them on, it was absolutely amazing! They worked! And I could see very well! Unfortunately I had picked the cheaper non-designer frames available so they looked A LOT like the 3D glasses you get at the cinema, but I could see and I didn't have to look at them so I didn't care! We went for breakfast at a very weird little Rasta cafe where we played scrabble while this little Thai woman with dreads and braids made us a ...
... may not have reduced the rate for the whole stay, the following day we were moving into a double as they had it free. Anyway back to today, even though we had come to terminal 21 before and ended up spending the whole day there which mainly included eating sushi, we decided to go back. Surprise, we spent the whole day there just looking around all the shops and trying not to eat everything in sight. Dinner time came around so we decided to give pier 21 ago, it was the food ...
Visits to my blog have just passed an amazing 1000 in 6 months, I hope my friends have had a feel for the experience I have had and am still having.......and thank you to everyone for coming along for the ride.
I am lucky, I have that special person, Mr T, in my life to share this with and he has looked after me, we look after each other I think.
Louise, Bruce, Matthew and Daniel are now here in ...
... for pudding - bleurgh! After a couple more changs and a cocktail bucket, Lauren and I decided it was time for a subway and bed, Rich and Paul had other ideas and opted for another 'hour' out...hmmm! Just as I'm drifting off to sleep having waited up until 4 a.m. (no spare keys), I hear banging around outside the room, and a very slurred voice whsipering "she's going to be so mad at me." I let them both in to our ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pratunam Palace Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere