Pratunam Palace Bangkok
TripAdvisor Reviews Pratunam Palace Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
We arrived in Koh Tao after a long day of travelling (from one coast to the other). All went well though, no problemos! We were both excited to reunite with Helen & Carl who we had meet on Fraser Island (Australia). On arrival to the pier we were bombarded with taxi drivers asking us if we needed a lift. We eventually gave in after being told …
... to be collected the next day. You can get same day ones also for a few dollars more. main trick is to arrive with 2 passport photos and a photocopy of your passport. Standard enough stuff. The visa was 1035THB, roughly €25. We also managed to get some US dollars 2 stops up on the BTS. Apparently, like Argentina you need to have some pristine Benjamins to exchange in Myanmar, they don't like the smaller stuff. We heard there are now ATMs ...
... going to spend the next 12 years in Thai prison... And then they'll probably get some washed-up Home and Away starlet to portray me in the made-for-television movie." Thankfully, the nosebleed stops, I am not arrested and am free to go on my way. I spend the next week taking a crash course in being a teacher and trying to sleep off three continents' worth of jet lag. While I'm only in Bangkok for a week, I manage to cram in three Thai massages for a cost of about $6 each. For those of ...
Peoples view on the Buddhist temples and shrines seems to be that once you've seen one you've seen them all, but for me, each one continues to surprise me with the sheer detail, time, effort and cost! Wat Traimit for example had a Pure Gold Buddha the size of maybe a double decker bus! I imagine millions of pounds worth of gold!
... out and having lunch, I'm quite glad I don't have to eat rice for a while!! After lunch we got on the boat and went back to the jetty where we got in a mini bus to head back to Phuket, we stopped on the way and used these horrible toilets and got a yummy magnum! I got a chocolate brownie one and mum got a cappuccino one! Two happy girls! Back in Phuket we checked into the hostel and had another really nice ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85