Pratunam Palace Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
First stop of the morning was Koh Sahn Rd where Jess bought some Ray Bans for $6 and some delicious Pad Thai for $2 a plate. We had no real direction in mind and just began to wander the crazy streets of Bangkok. You can't walk 10m without there being food stalls and men asking 'taxi', 'tuk tuk', 'ping pong show' or getting a suit made. Very …
... sessions a day with over 200 kids attending class. the first one starting at 6 for the kids aged 4-6 then last class finishes by 7 for children between 16-20. This was a real eye opener and aloud us to really see how they other half survive the school also has a medical centre (abit like the doctors) where volunteer nurses work and they have one doctor currently to help - provide help for the sick, food allowance, educated families on hygiene ...
After a leisurely and delicious breakfast at our hotel, Lamphu Tree Hotel, we headed out for some close but touristy Bangkok sights. There was a double take however. Walking down the street to get a tuk tuk, Tess turned back, to check on the boys in a turn of good will and had a turn of bad luck (some say good, but Tess would'nt) and a big pigeon offloaded, possibly a world record, bird poo - all over her. So after a trip back to the hotel to get sorted ...
... over a cone and everyone's favourite, writing "welcome to Thailand Brandan" crouched over an A4 sheet. All performed by women 30years+ with a minimum of 2 children going by their post baby belly and some sort of C section scar. Although I didn't have my name written by a Thai Virginia I did get a great massage whilst watching the show for 100baht and had an offer in the toilets for my gladiator sandals. After a few drinks we walked to the taxi and past the entrances of a few more ...
... It's either bad luck or something else... We landed in a hot and very wet Bangkok. Welcome so SE Asia in the rainy season. Our cab into town, which should have taken about 40 minutes, took around two and a half hours. Not sure what caused it but some major traffic issues. Our cabbie was shouting quite a bit at nothing in particular, and none of the words he was using where in the phrase book. We arrived on the koahsan road, checked into our 'suite' and went straight out for a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pratunam Palace Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotel
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $185
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $250
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $91
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $34
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $60
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $207
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $44
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $130
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $249
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $109
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotel
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotel$190 average
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $190
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $3,100
- Great value.
- A bit of a disappointment
- A decent hotel, but far from transit options